Steven Warnock , WTF?!?

alib

says in the Telegraph today that he (and Santa Cruz) will be the first players we buy in January!!!

Warnock is absolutely dire - far worse than both Ball and Garrido - a clogger who lacks pace and offers nothing going forward

he got taken to the cleaners recently by Valencia of Wigan

if we sign this buffoon I'll not be a happy bunny

I made my mind up the last 2 games he played, Liverpool and Wigan he was at fault for 4 goals. Shocking LB Garrido is far better.

alib said:
says in the Telegraph today that he (and Santa Cruz) will be the first players we buy in January!!!

Warnock is absolutely dire - far worse than both Ball and Garrido - a clogger who lacks pace and offers nothing going forward

he got taken to the cleaners recently by Valencia of Wigan

if we sign this buffoon I'll not be a happy bunny

Told you guys this last week

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=96613" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=96613</a>

But did you see ZAKI turn him inside out against Wigan at the weekend - All three Wigan goals came down the right wing.

Unfortunately guys,because of the position we find ourselves in,these are the types of players we will be signing.

Dont get your hopes up for the likes of Messi,Villa,Kaka etc cos they will all want champs league/european football next season.

staffs_blue said:
Unfortunately guys,because of the position we find ourselves in,these are the types of players we will be signing.

Dont get your hopes up for the likes of Messi,Villa,Kaka etc cos they will all want champs league/european football next season.

Get what you are saying and think everyone understands this, but Warnock is deffo not better than we have, thats what we are trying to say.

We're out of the relegation spots by virtue of goal difference alone - this signing may be enough to even bugger up that last remaining vestige of hope. Deary me.....how low can we go! Hughes thinks we're improving with a squad that shud be top 6 already and he's taken us the other way. Now he wants to compound our problems by buying journeymen players who at best will only consolidate what we've got not take us forward. Here's hoping Sheik Mansour gets his wish of a marquee signing to take our minds of the other dross coming our way.........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.