Stevie Ireland -Training

BillyMC

Well theres no lounging around snooker halls or wearing tight denim shorts in Ibiza for Stevie Ireland.

This morning as we speak he is training very hard on the steps at Bottoms reservoir in Tintwistle. He's training with lad from Evade. The training involves sprinting up about 70 steps on a very steep resssie banking, then back down...a little jog and then back again. Really training hard these lads. Impressed.

He should have a rest. I thought there were times towards the end of the season when he looked tired. Of course he played loads of games last year and there will be fewer this season but I do think he could be over-doing it.

masterwig said:
He should have a rest. I thought there were times towards the end of the season when he looked tired. Of course he played loads of games last year and there will be fewer this season but I do think he could be over-doing it.

The fella he trains with knows his onions so I wouldnt worry too much...they are mainly working on core stregnth I reckon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.