stevie ireland

stavros

had the pleasure of meeting stevie tonight in revolution in wilmslow. the guy is absolutely top class. no arrogance dead down too earth complete legend. he genuinely loves city he really does.
he is city through and through.
love him to bits.
was pissed and drugged off my head yet he had so much time for me and my mates , fair play too the lad !
LEGEND

STEVIE IRELAND SUPERMAN STEVIE IRELAND SUPERMAN

A great guy, a great player. Didn't even cross my mind that he wouldn't sign his new deal. Our engine, nothing less. Without him we'd have probably gone down. I hate it when people compare players to King Colin, but this guy really could be as good. He's got the lungs, can pass, score, cross, link-up with the attack. I don't see many better midfielders in the Premier League than him, tbh. Can and will go on to be our Lampard or Gerrard. The life and soul of the club. Our best player.

LEGEND. stevie is dead down too earth . iv met footballers who couldnt care less and were arrogant stevie isnt like this not a bad word too say bout the bloke absolute legend

pardoe said:
A great guy, a great player. Didn't even cross my mind that he wouldn't sign his new deal. Our engine, nothing less. Without him we'd have probably gone down. I hate it when people compare players to King Colin, but this guy really could be as good. He's got the lungs, can pass, score, cross, link-up with the attack. I don't see many better midfielders in the Premier League than him, tbh. Can and will go on to be our Lampard or Gerrard. The life and soul of the club. Our best player.

So you rate him then? ;-)

stavros said:
had the pleasure of meeting stevie tonight in revolution in wilmslow. the guy is absolutely top class. no arrogance dead down too earth complete legend. he genuinely loves city he really does.
he is city through and through.
love him to bits.
was pissed and drugged off my head yet he had so much time for me and my mates , fair play too the lad !
LEGEND

STEVIE IRELAND SUPERMAN STEVIE IRELAND SUPERMAN

Stavros......Are you one half of Stavros Flatley?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.