Stewards today in 314

FSD

Anyone any ideas why they came down so heavy on standing in 314. Had loads of stewards, then showsec then police too to get people to sit down.

Ruined the atmosphere and it was the first time this season its been so heavy handed. Bournemouth at home was fine, no away fans and we were all left alone. Today it felt like we had committed a major offence by supporting our team.

Over zealous in the extreme.

Bunch of wankers, we're just at the side in 315.

They turned up and fucked about standing in the aisles, caused much more of an issue than a few fans standing.

Match day experience eh?

We sit right at the back of the stand. The only response they could give was "It's an all seater stadium" as to why they were doing this. To be fair though, when they turned up with the police in the 2nd half, when City fans started singing "Stand up, if you love City", they all just fucked off and left us to it.

I'm about 1/2 way up and when everyone started singing stand up a couple of the police were just laughing as if to say why are we even here.

We sit right at the back of the stand. The only response they could give was "It's an all seater stadium" as to why they were doing this. To be fair though, when they turned up with the police in the 2nd half, when City fans started singing "Stand up, if you love City", they all just fucked off and left us to it.
They didn't, they spent 20 minutes noting down row and seat numbers, there'll be plenty getting letters in the next couple of weeks.

Utterly ridiculous as nobody was complaining that I could see, and the same people have been standing for 15 months, so why today ?

Impossible to have "atmosphere" with everyone sat down.

City really need to look into this and lobby Parliament for safe standing.

I had to watch on TV today and listen to the commentary of that big Irish wanker, who was not complimentary about the atmosphere in the ground.

Impossible to have "atmosphere" with everyone sat down.

City really need to look into this and lobby Parliament for safe standing.

I had to watch on TV today and listen to the commentary of that big Irish wanker, who was not complimentary about the atmosphere in the ground.

Don't most of the South Stand stay stood up? Yet the atmosphere is still criticised by this "Irish wanker".

Safe standing is a red herring.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.