Stick at work

chris63

Gona kop it at work from the lads, any one else not looking forward to work?
How come we always seem to get beat by the bottom teams?

Yep, i'll be setting off to work in about an hour & i'll be getting shit from all the Utd fans.
The thing is though, it's something i should be used to but i find it even harder to deal with than i used to lol.
Also, to shut em all up i agreed to a bet that we'd finish above Utd this season with 6 of them, i know it's early days but i'm going to be seriously out of pocket if i lose grrrrrrrrr.
Fcuk it, if we do them in the derby i'm going to be an absolute c*nt to them for ages lol

Yes but I've been giving it out, especially to the scousers, so I'll take it back with good heart. All part of the fun. There's also the certain knowledge that one day I'll have the last laugh. If I live that long.

citykev28 said:
i've found myself smiling and saying "there's no need to worry" a few times.
Yep, same here. One of my bosses is a Liverpool fan, but a good one and we both have a laugh if either of us fuck up. There's no way any Rag will give me any proper stick, as I'm the RSM and I will ensure they have a shite Christmas (on camp and on duty)!

Wreckless Alec said:
Yes but I've been giving it out, especially to the scousers, so I'll take it back with good heart. All part of the fun. There's also the certain knowledge that one day I'll have the last laugh. If I live that long.

This^^ I've given the rags some almighty shit recently, tomorrow I'll just have to stand and take it, already had a rag texting me for the majority of last night. I just hope that the above comment comes into play before I slip off this mortal coil!

bluemoon32 said:
Yep, i'll be setting off to work in about an hour & i'll be getting shit from all the Utd fans.
The thing is though, it's something i should be used to but i find it even harder to deal with than i used to lol.
Also, to shut em all up i agreed to a bet that we'd finish above Utd this season with 6 of them, i know it's early days but i'm going to be seriously out of pocket if i lose grrrrrrrrr.
Fcuk it, if we do them in the derby i'm going to be an absolute c*nt to them for ages lol

Didn't get any abuse at all, when i enquired why they all pretty much admitted that the fear they felt after our summer signings has now gone & they reckon we're just the same old lickle City we've always been.
I think i'd rather have the abuse lol

I had a little gloat over the Shrek scenario, and plus its typical plastic rags-ville at college, thankfully we're off tommorow.

I wouldn't worry mate our time will come an when it does u can guarantee they'll all climb back in there holes until then my thick skin I've acquired from 30 years of situatiations like this will be tuff enough for any shit they throw my way ...CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.