Stick or Twist at Bayern

The Fat el Hombre said:
Danamy said:
Loukas said:
I'll be very disappointed going all the way to Munich to watch us play a weak team and get battered.

Remember, Arsenals game away to Napoli is much more important than ours, they'll have a full strength squad travelling just as far as us.

I'm sure MP will consider your thoughts when picking the team.

He can play the youth team for all i care, it just makes sense with such a huge game on the Saturday.

Before you say it, yes i am going.......

Me too and although it's a disappointment, all things considered I hope we put a lesser team out
Got to agree, it's a meaningless game, we're through so concentrate on the league.

Sack it off and prepare for the arsenal game for me. Defeat has no consequence in the Bayern game, we'd still be through. Lose to Arsenal and that could be a 9 point gap and we're gone. Most important game of the season and you can't jeopardize it for a dead rubber, albeit a glamorous one.

We should play a full strength team at Bayern IMHO or we could get a real thrashing if we play like we did at our place. Bayern are no mugs and they will want the win, they wont play an under strength team for this game.

K-Bo said:
Sack it off and prepare for the arsenal game for me. Defeat has no consequence in the Bayern game, we'd still be through. Lose to Arsenal and that could be a 9 point gap and we're gone. Most important game of the season and you can't jeopardize it for a dead rubber, albeit a glamorous one.

This all day long!

Whats the point in going all out in this match and still finishing second knackering our players and maybe picking up some injuries!

Wrighty Wrexham said:
K-Bo said:

This all day long!

Whats the point in going all out in this match and still finishing second knackering our players and maybe picking up some injuries!

Because confidence and momentum are massive at this level, our players should be able to handle the fitness side, Injuries can happen any time. Pride in Battle, not give a game up because we might not win, that's not the City I want to see.

Danamy said:
Loukas said:
I'll be very disappointed going all the way to Munich to watch us play a weak team and get battered.

Remember, Arsenals game away to Napoli is much more important than ours, they'll have a full strength squad travelling just as far as us.

He can play the youth team for all i care, it just makes sense with such a huge game on the Saturday.

What? There's a game in Munich? I thought we were all just going for the Bluemoon Continental Xmas Piss Up.

Blue Til Death said:
We should play a full strength team at Bayern IMHO or we could get a real thrashing if we play like we did at our place. Bayern are no mugs and they will want the win, they wont play an under strength team for this game.

I could care less. Like Wrighty Wrexham has said, it would be more devastating having players pick up injuries in a game that lets be honest will be difficult to win 1-0 let alone 3-0 at the Allianz.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Danamy said:
Loukas said:

What? There's a game in Munich? I thought we were all just going for the Bluemoon Continental Xmas Piss Up.
That's why I'm going:)

We must rest all our key players for this match, for me the Leicester league cup tie is more important, let alone the Prem matches against Southampton and Arsenal either side of it (and yes I am going over to Germany).

Train said:
Blue Til Death said:

I could care less. Like Wrighty Wrexham has said, it would be more devastating having players pick up injuries in a game that lets be honest will be difficult to win 1-0 let alone 3-0 at the Allianz.

That's your opinion mate and I can see where you are coming from, its not how I role though, we are capable of beating any team on the planet when we fire.. Im sure Pell will play it your way though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.