Still angry

We're not really here

Whilst the world has jumped on the Leicester bandwagon and everyone seems to be giving them hearty congratulations and slapping them on the back I just feel angry. Really, really angry. That is my only emotion. Fair play to them and all that but how the fuck are they Champions?
At this moment in time, and I admit this may change dramatically by tomorrow night, I really could kick our lazy, arrogant team all around their plush dressing room. I don't think anybody would deny we have the most talented team so how are we labouring to scrape 4th place and miles behind bloody Leicester?
The answer is because they don't fucking care. They don't want to work. Don't want to run and chase. They don't want it badly enough. They are a team of pampered superstars led by a weak, ineffectual manager. Souness was spot on. They pick and choose when they can be arsed. Sevilla, Kiev, Paris. Yeah we'll make an effort. Sadly those performances are greatly outweighed by lazy, shit displays.
So sorry Leicester I don't feel your joy at all. I'm pissed off and I can only hope those in charge at our club feel the same way.

Whilst the world has jumped on the Leicester bandwagon and everyone seems to be giving them hearty congratulations and slapping them on the back I just feel angry. Really, really angry. That is my only emotion. Fair play to them and all that but how the fuck are they Champions?
At this moment in time, and I admit this may change dramatically by tomorrow night, I really could kick our lazy, arrogant team all around their plush dressing room. I don't think anybody would deny we have the most talented team so how are we labouring to scrape 4th place and miles behind bloody Leicester?
The answer is because they don't fucking care. They don't want to work. Don't want to run and chase. They don't want it badly enough. They are a team of pampered superstars led by a weak, ineffectual manager. Souness was spot on. They pick and choose when they can be arsed. Sevilla, Kiev, Paris. Yeah we'll make an effort. Sadly those performances are greatly outweighed by lazy, shit displays.
So sorry Leicester I don't feel your joy at all. I'm pissed off and I can only hope those in charge at our club feel the same way.
You are not alone I'm sure.

I'm pleased for Leicester AND pissed off with our squad of wasters, prima donna's and in one or two cases, outright wage thieves.

I watched their celebrations not with an 'aaah good for them' but with a 'I want to give our players the biggest bollocking ever known to man'. They should be fucking embarrassed.

The club do feel the same way, hence why we are bringing in Pep.

Pep won't stand for this crap, if we do the same next season it will make him look bad and as much as he is not as blatant as Mourinho he has a big ego and will not let his reputation take a battering by watching half arsed performances like we have seen this year.

Pep's first job will be too look into the eyes of every member of this squad and see if they really have it, he will then freeze out those that don't until Txiki sells them. He will replace them with faster, smarter and fitter players.

Who would most people want in their team, Kompany, Silva, KDB and Aguero or Huth, Drinkwater, Vardy and Albrighton? FFS we should have pissed this league and to think the dippers only got second with 86 points.

I share your anger, but it's been clear to me since we topped our place in the group stages the players, staff, management have focused on the Champions league, we'll find out in the next 36 hours whether that decision has been justified. I also believe it's getting even more difficult for a premier league team to achieve the league and chump double, the strength of English teams which will only get stronger with the influx of more money. Still doesn't justify the performance on Sunday but clear that some players are either not up for the fight or have given up on the basis they're not in the staring eleven for Madrid and with Pep will be shipped out over the summer.

I see it as the evolution of our club, just something we've not been used to in the past.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.