Still at the club?

Transfermarkt has also been saying for months than Lema is back in Switzerland playing for Grasshoppers' B team and has played 8 times for them. He had quite a bit of hype when he signed, but I guess he wasn't very good.

I'm also wondering why Luca Scapuzzi wasn't on the list of releases when his contract is supposed to run out this summer - unless they privately agreed an early release like with Wabara.

LoveCity said:
Transfermarkt has also been saying for months than Lema is back in Switzerland playing for Grasshoppers' B team and has played 8 times for them. He had quite a bit of hype when he signed, but I guess he wasn't very good.

I'm also wondering why Luca Scapuzzi wasn't on the list of releases when his contract is supposed to run out this summer - unless they privately agreed an early release like with Wabara.

Perhaps he is coming back due to popular demand.

Ta for the replies. I like to keep up to date with what's going on. The main site is quite shoddy for keeping us informed about comings and goings with the young players. Not even anything about the retained list.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.