Still think Dzeko should start over Balotelli?

didactic

Where are all the anti Balotelli brigade?. We won 3 in a row when he started. Lets hear what you say now.

Neither is delivering, the "not good enough for where we want to be" Guidetti would do as much if not more than these two are at the moment (I mean - they aren't scoring and they aren't doing a lot off the ball, a few nice touches by Dzeko aside). Dzeko tries but if you don't play a system with wingers he's nothing in the Premier League. Balotelli is a lazy bastard who has prodigious talent but isn't showing nearly enough to start games. I know we play better in some respects without Tevez but we can't deny him a Cup final start if he's fit, he's better than (the current) Balotelli and Dzeko put together.

i know ive been arguing with all these balo hates
saying we should start with dzeko...
and thats why...
balo isnt a come on as a sub player...<br /><br />-- Sat May 07, 2011 4:10 pm --<br /><br />i know ive been arguing with all these balo hates
saying we should start with dzeko...
and thats why...
balo isnt a come on as a sub player...
and jo...why...

Did you see balotelli get beat by Coleman despita having 15 yards on him....he just jogged in the 88th minute while Coleman was running like a mad man. Im sorry you cant be that disinterested at this level and get away with it

More proof that Balotelli should start. He starts, we win. It isn't a coincidence. He doesn't start and surprise, surprise we lose.

didactic said:
Where are all the anti Balotelli brigade?. We won 3 in a row when he started. Lets hear what you say now.

I am right here.

Not much went right for Dzeko today but he has one thing that fucking lazy, miserable **** Balotelli will never have.....a heart!

When he came on today his attitude fucking stunk the place out, what the fuck was that on the wing where he had to chase back 10 yards to collect the ball but couldnt even be arsed doing that?

The sooner we ship the fucking myth out of the club the better!

But Balotelli has contributed to goals scored. He only played 10 mins shocking this is being made into about him. If he had started we would have won. He is farrrr from lazy dont know where you getting that from.

I don't know what your point is, Dzeko didn't really do too much wrong today. He didn't get involved in the game for sections of it but surely thats to do with our build up play?

gooney said:
Did you see balotelli get beat by Coleman despita having 15 yards on him....he just jogged in the 88th minute while Coleman was running like a mad man. Im sorry you cant be that disinterested at this level and get away with it

gooney said:

Are you a closet City supporter cos you seem to always pop up in Balotelli threads? If he had started we would have won. He played 10 minutes what happened the other 80?

Stop scape goating him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.