Stockport County

Brinny is truely dreadful and sub-Shameless, a law unto itself...shire horses wandering the streets and in and out of peoples' houses.

I thought Phil was from Cheadle Heath, which whilst not to be confused with la di dah Cheadle Hulme, is certainly a step up from Adwood.
fuck off,i was born and bred in cheadle hulme , and i aint no la de da bomber graham

fuck off,i was born and bred in cheadle hulme , and i aint no la de da bomber graham
Articulate perchance for oneself, one was brought forth onto this terra firma in Cheadle Hulme, and One will vouchsafe that one is significantly removed from peacefrog.

i was born and bred right next to bridge hall.

still a dump and horrible.

There is a reason why a Police station was purpose built nearby

Rostrevor Rd?
So The Wembley was your local, what a place that was bitd. Just had a google and see that Bridgehall estate is still intact, looks like there's even some new properties on there, I wonder if the club is still going, was well known for darts I recall, Tony O'Shea played there as well as the Waterloo and I think Alan Evans used to keep it in the 80's.

Rostrevor Rd?
So The Wembley was your local, what a place that was bitd. Just had a google and see that Bridgehall estate is still intact, looks like there's even some new properties on there, I wonder if the club is still going, was well known for darts I recall, Tony O'Shea played there as well as the Waterloo and I think Alan Evans used to keep it in the 80's.

I didn' really drink around that area. if any it be Edgeley or in Stockport itself.

Personally i preferred just going to the waldorf in manchester and skip the area altogether haha

Rostrevor Rd?

ofcourse it’s still intact haha. It’s a whole area. I grew up right next to it - opposite the cross keys/ over the train tracks. It’s a bit rough, but lots of nice people.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.