Stockport County vs Millwall

Despite my earlier comments I have no problem with the club, just the fans. As I'm a Stockfordian I don't want them to go under as some posters do. I just hope their not as successful as City, and really is that ever going to happen. (I hope in decades to come I'm not quoted on this)

I dont like stockport town centre its a piss hole and always remember when i took my to youngest grand kid`s to main road sat with them in the gene kelly stand and we drew them. poor first game but they are still blue

im from stockport, i have been blue since i was born the whole family is season ticket etc, i follow the stockport results thats about it, i hate the fans they are all just looking for a fight some die hard fans fair enough but when we were in the dark days i got the shit kicked outa me by county fans when i went to a game as i got free ticket from school because i went with my city scarf on....so most of them are cunts as are most of the people of stockport. I know i live here but they are all muppets who think because we live down the road from manchester we have to put a fake hard mans manc accent on and follow united and county.

Hope the club do well and stay up and afloat., dont care for the fans hope milwall do them in ha ha

JGD6CTID said:
im from stockport, i have been blue since i was born the whole family is season ticket etc, i follow the stockport results thats about it, i hate the fans they are all just looking for a fight some die hard fans fair enough but when we were in the dark days i got the shit kicked outa me by county fans when i went to a game as i got free ticket from school because i went with my city scarf on....so most of them are ***** as are most of the people of stockport. I know i live here but they are all muppets who think because we live down the road from manchester we have to put a fake hard mans manc accent on and follow united and county.

Hope the club do well and stay up and afloat., dont care for the fans hope milwall do them in ha ha
So we are all muppets from Stockport ? does that go for all the people that travel up too Eastlands (and all over the country) every other saturday . And i have a "stot pert" accent

kevanjones20971 said:
JGD6CTID said:
im from stockport, i have been blue since i was born the whole family is season ticket etc, i follow the stockport results thats about it, i hate the fans they are all just looking for a fight some die hard fans fair enough but when we were in the dark days i got the shit kicked outa me by county fans when i went to a game as i got free ticket from school because i went with my city scarf on....so most of them are ***** as are most of the people of stockport. I know i live here but they are all muppets who think because we live down the road from manchester we have to put a fake hard mans manc accent on and follow united and county.

So we are all muppets from Stockport ? does that go for all the people that travel up too Eastlands (and all over the country) every other saturday . And i have a "stot pert" accent

No,the ones that see sense and come to CoMS are fine,as they have repented of their sin of being born in Stockport.
They have also agreed to have their extra fingers, that occurred through centuries of incest,removed and the webbing cut from their feet.
Enjoy your little game,in your little ground,in your little town.
Who knows - you may get more spectators than your "landlords" Sale Sharks one day.

kevanjones20971 said:
JGD6CTID said:

I'm i seasoncard holder at Eastlands, so the "little team" i will be watching (sunday at Wigan by the way) will be CITY ,gobshite,

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
kevanjones20971 said:

No,the ones that see sense and come to CoMS are fine,as they have repented of their sin of being born in Stockport.
They have also agreed to have their extra fingers, that occurred through centuries of incest,removed and the webbing cut from their feet.
Enjoy your little game,in your little ground,in your little town.
Who knows - you may get more spectators than your "landlords" Sale Sharks one day.
I'm i seasoncard holder at Eastlands, so the "little team" i will be watching (sunday at Wigan by the way) will be CITY ,gobshite,

Anyone go to the friendly against County a few years ago , the one where Wanchope and Weah first played ?
Well I did and took the kids for a bit of a `family day out`, County fans kicking off and shouting abuse at City fans who were Mums/Dads with kids obviously in tow etc etc the latter being in a majority, spineless little shits, as bad as Boro fans imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.