stockport county

Oh how I was tormented by County fans when I was at school. 1997 - 2002 was a bad time to go to a school in Stockport full of reds.

And whoever says Stockport is a shithole is pretty much spot on, it just so happens that most other places are as well!
Unfortunately for me, I was born here, schooled here and have lived here the majority of my life....luckily I was brought up by Mancs and consider myself to be Mancunian. It could have been worse though, I could have been brought up and educated in Gorton!!!

As for SCFC, I can't say their fans have endeared themselves to me over the years and if they decided to show up in bigger numbers the club wouldn't be in this position. I feel sorry for the few thousand proper fans that are going to suffer, the rest can get fecked.

berger1985 said:
Oh how I was tormented by County fans when I was at school. 1997 - 2002 was a bad time to go to a school in Stockport full of reds.

And whoever says Stockport is a shithole is pretty much spot on, it just so happens that most other places are as well!
Unfortunately for me, I was born here, schooled here and have lived here the majority of my life....luckily I was brought up by Mancs and consider myself to be Mancunian. It could have been worse though, I could have been brought up and educated in Gorton!!!

As for SCFC, I can't say their fans have endeared themselves to me over the years and if they decided to show up in bigger numbers the club wouldn't be in this position. I feel sorry for the few thousand proper fans that are going to suffer, the rest can get fecked.

I dont think stockport is a shit hole, maybe the town centre, but areas like cheadle, cheadle hulme, bramhall, wimslow, hazel grove, poynton are very nice areas. overall i would rather live in stockport than manchester :)

having lived in both

All this talk of shitholes is reminding me of the Ulrika thread downstairs.

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
berger1985 said:

I dont think stockport is a shit hole, maybe the town centre, but areas like cheadle, cheadle hulme, bramhall, wimslow, hazel grove, poynton are very nice areas. overall i would rather live in stockport than manchester :)

having lived in both

I agree Cheadle Hulme is nice, maybe being biased being from there myself haha.

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
berger1985 said:

having lived in both

There are some nice parts in those area's like Cheadle, Hazel Grove and Wilmslow but there are shit parts also. I've never been to the more affluent area's, all the area's I frequent are pretty much dumps with a high number of council houses! I'm from lovely Reddish ha!

berger1985 said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
berger1985 said:

having lived in both

There are some nice parts in those area's like Cheadle, Hazel Grove and Wilmslow but there are shit parts also. I've never been to the more affluent area's, all the area's I frequent are pretty much dumps with a high number of council houses! I'm from lovely Reddish ha!

reddish aint to bad ;). Areas like that may look shit, but more than not have the most friendly and welcoming people. Tbf i live in cheadle hulme in a council house so .............

berger1985 said:

Leave Gorton out of this one! That was uncalled for. ;)
Besides Brinnington is the scrotiest area of Greater Manchester I've visited, much worse than gorgeous Gorton!

I live in Stockport and work here, and have the displeasure of working with a number of County fans, and let me tll you they are basically rags in disguise, the hatred they have for City isn't banter, it's genuine dislike stemming from a deep routed jealousy of what our club has. Yes here was banter when they were above us, but now that we have money the green eyed monster rears its ugly head, and they hate it. They have been the masters of their own downfall having sold out when a money rich rugby man came calling with promises of a dual spirt super power in the town. Since then they have been run by a series of amateur wanna be Chairmen and dodgy business men with ulterior motives. Yes there are some genuine fans who follow their team whatever division or however badly the team does, u fortunately though, the majority are just miserable toss pots. 2nd happiest place to live eh, must be tue what the rags say its ull of us City fans as the County ans arn't happy!

ChorltonCity said:
What arrogant posts. Like probably others on this forum I was brought up in Stockport and am certainly not a “2 bit millionaire”. Like anywhere else some of the town is crap and some is just fine. It’s not as if the whole of Manchester is some paradise is it?
For the record rags who call City “Stockport” as if it’s some sort of insult sound particularly ignorant. It’s like when they call us “Citeh”. Stockport is full of former Mancs who moved when a lot of terraced housing was demolished, as is Wythenshawe. As Stockport borders with Manchester it’s hardly a stretch that lots of fans of both us and the rags come from there.
Yes they might have had a laugh at our expense when we were in the doldrums but so what? Can’t we take any banter anymore.

Rant over…

they need revenue from any source they can get, yet when City played an EDS match there a while back, their fans were up in arms, comments on their 'yellow board' like 'Fuck them off out of Edgely Park', 'I'd rather we went bust than have them cnuts anywhere near our stadium'.

So in essence, as my post on the first page stated, FUCKEM.

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
berger1985 said:

having lived in both

Stockport is a shit hole, some places with their own name out in the wilderness might be nice but stockport in itself is the genital wart that leeches on Manchester, even the rest of the country takes the piss out of Stockport for being shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.