Stockport County

Brilliant, calm performance under high-pressure circumstances yesterday.

Very excited to see if they can stay up.

Like many City (and MUFC) fans of a certain age, me and my mates would regularly go to Edgeley Park to Friday night games. A few pints in Castle Street before and after the match. Really enjoyed our night's out, as you never had the collywobbles you would get at Maine Road.
Also great to see lower-league teams such as Crewe Alex play.
Always found the County fans fine and not a bunch of City/MUFC hating supporters.
Perhaps it's changed now, but I want all the North West teams to prosper. Don't even mind if MUFC come runners-up in the Premier League, as it's the hope that will kill them. It would also annoy the bin-dippers to have a Manchester 1-2...

Like many City (and MUFC) fans of a certain age, me and my mates would regularly go to Edgeley Park to Friday night games. A few pints in Castle Street before and after the match. Really enjoyed our night's out, as you never had the collywobbles you would get at Maine Road.
Also great to see lower-league teams such as Crewe Alex play.
Always found the County fans fine and not a bunch of City/MUFC hating supporters.
Perhaps it's changed now, but I want all the North West teams to prosper. Don't even mind if MUFC come runners-up in the Premier League, as it's the hope that will kill them. It would also annoy the bin-dippers to have a Manchester 1-2...
I think you need to go and wash your mouth out if you want the scum to do well in all honesty

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.