Stockport County

Still plenty of city and United fans go from people carrying united rucksacks and others chatting about city and getting tickets etc. They would have never survived the eighties and nineties without Friday night football. There's always been connections between city and Stockport the latest being Taylor Harwood bellis.
I think I remember his Dad used to drink in the Finger Post in Offerton that was a County hotbed.

Still plenty of city and United fans go from people carrying united rucksacks and others chatting about city and getting tickets etc. They would have never survived the eighties and nineties without Friday night football. There's always been connections between city and Stockport the latest being Taylor Harwood bellis.
Steve Bellis is the club president. Also Taylor’s uncle

Steve Bellis is the club president. Also Taylor’s uncle
The one thing that irritates me is the constant young uns chanting

Uniteds shit, city's worse, we always put the county first. They don't.

I go when there's nowt else to do.

The one thing that irritates me is the constant young uns chanting

Uniteds shit, city's worse, we always put the county first. They don't.

I go when there's nowt else to do.
I get that. To be fair they’ve stuck with them in great numbers through really bad times. As a blue I can relate to that and am glad to see their loyalty rewarded. I know not everyone shares that view on here of course!

Strongest connection at present being Philip Walter Foden!
Plenty of good things come out of Stockport! Used to be a hippie shop called Seven Miles Out, with sort of joss sticks burning, Afghan coats and suchlike. A hippie shop… In Stockport!!
Remember revising for A levels in the municipal library. Could have done it at home, but it was a good excuse to get out of the house. Growing up in leafy and decidedly sleepy Hazel Grove (think XTC's “Respectable Street”, a perfect portrait), Stockport was definitely my local town.
Didn't Joy Division record Unknown Pleasures there, or am I imagining that?

Seven Miles Out was a great shop, water beds, lava lamps, even a real live mountain lion.

1652802168516.jpeg

1652802168516.jpegl

I'm a Grover too but there the similarity ends, never sat O levels, never mind A levels

Strongest connection at present being Philip Walter Foden!
Plenty of good things come out of Stockport! Used to be a hippie shop called Seven Miles Out, with sort of joss sticks burning, Afghan coats and suchlike. A hippie shop… In Stockport!!
Remember revising for A levels in the municipal library. Could have done it at home, but it was a good excuse to get out of the house. Growing up in leafy and decidedly sleepy Hazel Grove (think XTC's “Respectable Street”, a perfect portrait), Stockport was definitely my local town.
Didn't Joy Division record Unknown Pleasures there, or am I imagining that?
Strawberry studios I believe it was recorded along with a few more.

Stockport is now a great place for a Greggs, overweight young women scratching their arses whilst pushing their 6 kids into maccies for their main meal of the day, followed by a bit of shoplifting and onto the 325 to Brinny to get "mortal" on cider and big fat uns.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.