Stockport County

I actually went a couple of times last season, old skool feel although the footie wasn’t on the same level as I have been accustomed to obviously. Hope they have a good season.

3 wins from the last 4. Beat Bradford, Salford, and Carlisle, all in the top half. Moved out of a relegation battle for now, they've got an eye on the top half themselves.

Did we? I was there were you.? 20 k OK maybe people did not have disposable money at the time. I don't go anymore it's to expensive. Where wre you when you were shit the opposition sing. Probably at the match but yes I don't go anymore. It does not make me less of a City fan.
It's hard man. Men have family's and need to put bread on the table. To take my two boys and myself costs about £200. It is an expensive day out.
Attendances were down across the board, in all divisions. City were often 4th best supported team with gates in the low 20,000s.
Spurs and arsenal getting similar.

Football was in a very dark place in the 80s. Many were put off from going.

Ill stand corrected but im sure one year in the 80s the top supported teams were united with a 33k average, liverpool about 29 and then everton mid 20s and city, arse and spurs with low 20s
I posted this a few weeks back when someone had a pop at Everton fans for having an average of 34K when they won the League in 85.
I googled that seasons attendances and this was the top 7 clubs.

United 44
Liverpool 35
Everton 34
City 24 (2nd division)
Arsenal, Spurs & Sheff Weds 23

I posted this a few weeks back when someone had a pop at Everton fans for having an average of 34K when they won the League in 85.
I googled that seasons attendances and this was the top 7 clubs.

United 44
Liverpool 35
Everton 34
City 24 (2nd division)
Arsenal, Spurs & Sheff Weds 23
Ive just had a look and in 82 everton averaged 19k
Spurs in 86 were at 20k
Arsenal one year dipped to 19k.

Did we? I was there were you.? 20 k OK maybe people did not have disposable money at the time. I don't go anymore it's to expensive. Where wre you when you were shit the opposition sing. Probably at the match but yes I don't go anymore. It does not make me less of a City fan.
It's hard man. Men have family's and need to put bread on the table. To take my two boys and myself costs about £200. It is an expensive day out.
I dont go any more either, It just cost too much now. I did go when we were shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.