Stoke away?

Does anyone know if any pubs around Manchester will be showing the game on dodgy satellite? First game I've missed for a long time but Madrid or stoke wasn't a difficult decision!
Cheers

choppermcfc said:
Does anyone know if any pubs around Manchester will be showing the game on dodgy satellite? First game I've missed for a long time but Madrid or stoke wasn't a difficult decision!
Cheers

Stoke in September is beautiful. You've backed the wrong horse there sunshine. The courtyard near Oxford road is normally a good bet. City in one room and united in the other.

notts blue said:
i've got that terry phelan said:
notts blue said:
ring the club now anyone who's after tickets for stoke!!

Starman!
Cheers blue
glad you got sorted mate, might make up for me telling people madrid tickets had id on them!

Was that u?! If I'dve known I'dve saved meself a phonecall!

notts blue said:
Starman!
Cheers blue
glad you got sorted mate, might make up for me telling people madrid tickets had id on them!

Was that u?! If I'dve known I'dve saved meself a phonecall!
Ha yes mate, unfortunately it was, dozy twat of a mate told me who works for ticket company in Nottingham who send out citys tickets, however he came up trumps today with the stoke tickets!

notts blue said:
ring the club now anyone who's after tickets for stoke!!

Thanks for the heads-up, ''nottsblue''

I rang the ticket office this morning and managed to get a ticket. Having missed the original points deadline by 1 day, i'm delighted.

Cheers!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.