Stoke away?

cheddar404 said:
choppermcfc said:
Does anyone know if any pubs around Manchester will be showing the game on dodgy satellite? First game I've missed for a long time but Madrid or stoke wasn't a difficult decision!
Cheers

Stoke in September is beautiful. You've backed the wrong horse there sunshine. The courtyard near Oxford road is normally a good bet. City in one room and united in the other.

Ha-ha thanks mate, I spent 4 years at Staffs Uni so I know just how beautiful Stoke is! Heard the Park in Monton has it as well so will probably go there.

I have one spare for stoke. I can meet you on the day about 30/40 minutes before kick off.

Sorry to be a pain but will only agree to sell to someone on bluemoon proving you have over 100 posts to your name. I have been let down quite a few times before from 'newbies' and don't want to risk being messed around again.

Face value is 40 quid and happy to collect dosh on the day. PM's please

for anyone needing tickets still i suggest you go down to the stadium. have quite a few returns left apparantly. i went down and got 2 tickets before

jo_is_superman_ said:
for anyone needing tickets still i suggest you go down to the stadium. have quite a few returns left apparantly. i went down and got 2 tickets before
hi how many are available

Anybody got a spare ticket, for any part of the away end? Will pay face value and can travel to collect or meet on match day. PM me if you can help,

Cheers,

Ash
egy4u9aj.jpg
This is how it feels to be city, this is how it feels to be small, you get junk mail, we got mail to sign for .....mail to sign for......mail to sign for!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.