Stoke away?

Discussion in 'Ticket and travel exchange' started by Blue Maverick, 19 Dec 2011.

1. choppermcfc

choppermcfc

Ha-ha thanks mate, I spent 4 years at Staffs Uni so I know just how beautiful Stoke is! Heard the Park in Monton has it as well so will probably go there.

2. Stirling1978

Stirling1978

Not going to be able to make this now, so got 1 spare if anyone is interest.

PM me if so.

Now gone.

3. thetimeisup

thetimeisup

PM'd

ADVERTISEMENT

4. bluesimon

bluesimon

I have one spare for stoke. I can meet you on the day about 30/40 minutes before kick off.

Sorry to be a pain but will only agree to sell to someone on bluemoon proving you have over 100 posts to your name. I have been let down quite a few times before from 'newbies' and don't want to risk being messed around again.

Face value is 40 quid and happy to collect dosh on the day. PM's please

5. mossley_blue

mossley_blue

Got 1 spare myself, face value but will have to meet you in Piccadilly train station before so you can collect. PM if interested.

6. PM sent

7. jo_is_superman_

jo_is_superman_

for anyone needing tickets still i suggest you go down to the stadium. have quite a few returns left apparantly. i went down and got 2 tickets before

8. mancitynut70

mancitynut70

hi how many are available

9. mossley_blue

mossley_blue

Ticket I had has now gone.

10. Ash12

Ash12

Anybody got a spare ticket, for any part of the away end? Will pay face value and can travel to collect or meet on match day. PM me if you can help,

Cheers,

Ash[​IMG] This is how it feels to be city, this is how it feels to be small, you get junk mail, we got mail to sign for .....mail to sign for......mail to sign for!!!!!!!