Stoke City v Man City .. Opposition view

Delilahs

If some of you could answer these questions it would be appreciated, some will appear on Delilahs official blog with a link back to this forum.

Now that we are over the half way point in the season, are you happy with your current position?

With the transfer window now open, do you think you will see any additions to your squad, and if so, who do you think is likely to join?

What are your expectations for the season? Have they changed from day one?

What team are you likely to put out against us?

Any guesses on what you think the score will be?

Thanks in advance, and for your travelling fans, we advise you try to stay away from Stoke town centre

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.delilahs.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.delilahs.co.uk</a>

Now that we are over the half way point in the season, are you happy with your current position?

I am happy but could be happier and expected us to be higher and much sooner.

With the transfer window now open, do you think you will see any additions to your squad, and if so, who do you think is likely to join?

There is still some time left so I think we will get in a few more players. I'm hoping Villa is one and RSC also seem likely to come but I prefer Crouch over RSC and obviously Villa is a nobut I could settle for Crouch at the time being he is better than most of what we have. Given brainer.

My expectations are to win every game! Though it is not possible. I predicted a top 7 finish at the beggening of the season and it is very likely we will do that!

Hart/Richards/Kompany/Nedum/Bridge/Zab/De Jong/SWP/Stevie/Robbie/Bellamy

Unless SWP is unfit then it will be Elano in there and Given if we get him before the game.

4-0: I wish you luck but not against us! Robbie, Ireland, Bellamy (2)!

Yes, but we should still be looking to push on and finish higher. We are now looking upwards towards the European places, rather than down at the relegation zone.

Well of course we have already secured Bridge, Bellamy, and De Jong, and came within a whisker of signing Kaka. Given may be a City player by the time of this game. So happy days.

European qualification. Pretty much the same as day one, although a better cup run would have been nice.

Hart or Given
Richards / Onuoha / Kompany / Bridge
Zabaleta / De Jong
Wright-Phillips / Ireland / Robinho
Bellamy

Hold on to your hats!

No, should have significantly more points!

Given, centre back poss Toure and a striker poss RSC or Villa

Top 6 and no they haven't changed

Same as against Newcastle but with Given in goal (assuming no injuries)

2-0 to the blues, formation played against Newcastle was solid and will be good for away games, too strong for you!

Delilahs said:
If some of you could answer these questions it would be appreciated, some will appear on Delilahs official blog with a link back to this forum.

Yes - Was always going to be a season of upheaval with 3/4 of last seasons team fearing for their future.
Possibly Shay Given
Top 8. Not changed. Always thought we'd get better as the season wore on
Same as played Newcastle
1-0 either way. We'll miss Dunne for your set-pieces, and Hart is a small keeper. This will cause us problems

Thanks in advance, and for your travelling fans, we advise you try to stay away from Stoke town centre

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.delilahs.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.delilahs.co.uk</a>

Great advice about the town centre mate....tell your lot the same about Manchester and Stoke wannabes bullying City fans with replica shirts and scarves on...you wont get chance to come back to Manchester next season cos you wont be playing in the premier....
Stick this quote up on your forum

The only club that has warned us about expecting trouble. Does that make your fans feel good Delliah? Kindly fuck off back to League One where you belong and you can have your little play fights with Millwall fans.

Delilahs said:

Yes we are in a good position now to push on for the 6th spot which should put us into the Uefa Cup again next season. We could be in a better position but the 1st half of the season we have been lacking fight and passion on some occasions and with the signings of Bridge, Bellamy and De Jong we have the players who will fight for 90min and that will bring passion to win out of everyone.

With the signings of Bridge, bellamy and De Jong we have improved the quality of the squad already. I also beleive that we will sign Given and 2 others which will be a CB and a Striker.

My expectations are the same as i thought we would be top 6 and i still think that we will be come end of season.

Same team which played Newcastle.

I think the score will be 4-0 with Robinho, Ireland, Bellamy x2.

The wording of his warning CLEARLY shows this to be intended as helpful advice, or would you rather not be warned of potential trouble spots. Why would some-one seeking serious views from City fans then issue a threat ?.
Some of you need to be less aggressive and READ the threads properly, or are we becoming as arrogant as those we vilify for the same attitude ?

Richard said:
The only club that has warned us about expecting trouble. Does that make your fans feel good Delliah? Kindly fuck off back to League One where you belong and you can have your little play fights with Millwall fans.

Leave out the silliness, he's put a reasonable post on here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.