Stoke coach places from Mcr city centre wanted

BlueRob01

6 spaces wanted if anybody knows any coaches to Stoke picking up in or around Mcr Centre.
We could get the official coach but the no stopping/drinking/swearing/breathing thing isn't really for us.
All season ticket holders that now live in different areas of Mcr - hence the town pick up/drop off.

get the train. only takes an hour if that. normally go to the student union and get on organised buses to the ground.

NEED 2 TICKETS FOR STOKE AWAY.PM ME.CAN MEET ANYWHERE.LET ME KNOW ASAP.REALLY DESPERATE.!!!!!!!

2 Places on coach needed, 1 adult, 1 16 year old. Please help.

2 tickets required (see ticket thread)

Cheers

Bought 2 adult train tickets presuming we would get tickets but were unsuccessful so wondering if anyone is interested in 2 return tickets from Manchester Picadilly at 10.27 arriving at stoke station around 11.00 and returning at 16.27 arriving in Manchester Picadilly at 16.59, paid £24 for the tickets but would possibly take £20 for the pair, help out a fellow blue please, message if interested

Coach travel from Tameside required for 4. If anybody knows of any spare places please let me know. Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.