Stoke fans today

uweuweuwe

Seem to have alot of Anger issues, quite a few fat old bald six fingered dingles and a bunch of St winifred choir school kids spent the whole game screaming at the home end. Plus just been pointed to a thread on the Stoke forum slagging up their own fans for smashing up the toilets in the away end.

Think this goes to show generations of interbreeding will lead to.madness

We are talking about Stoke fans?
Don't think they have a brain cell to pass around.

Seem to have alot of Anger issues, quite a few fat old bald six fingered dingles and a bunch of St winifred choir school kids spent the whole game screaming at the home end. Plus just been pointed to a thread on the Stoke forum slagging up their own fans for smashing up the toilets in the away end.

Think this goes to show generations of interbreeding will lead to.madness

I worked as a steward for a year, every club has a good portion of crappy fans. It's crazy how football seems to bring the worst in people!

Missus is a Stokie. Naturally she had to undergo a medical and separate exorcism before we got together.

I can't blame the fans though, the place is an absolute shithole and I'd be pissed off if I lived there.

Always amused when away fans sing where were you when your shit even though they could not even sell-out two blocks themselves. They don't really get it do they?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.