stoke fans

Are we going to do the poznan again when they announce the joke team at wembley? Not sure the rags knew how to react when we did that, didn't really hear much from them during the entire match!!!!!

yeah cos we have no nutters!

there were none at wemberlee either ;-)

Even if stoke wins everyone should stay behind a bit and clap, show some respect. I'm as competitive as they come but I'd rather lose with class then win without it

Didsbury Dave said:
Stoke are a proud and traditional club with good support who are in the final because they've earnt it.

The football gods have a way of ensuring karma on cocksure and arrogant football fans. Some blues should show more respect . Stoke are a working class club from a working class town, with loyal support, who have often been overshadowed by more glamorous clubs. Sound familiar?

Good post Dave and I agree with the whole post, I've had my run ins with Stoke over the years but fair play to them for getting to the final. Hopefully our class will edge us the game but it will be a very tight game IMO as Stoke play to their strengths and we generally struggle with Stoke. Sometimes the arrogance on this forum deeply concerns me as we don't deserve to be arrogant(haven't won anything yet) and I hope we never become like the prawn sandwich armchair rag fookers.

Hopefully a great game and a 3-0 city win with a Dzeko double and I won't care about the league game as I will still be pissed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.