Stoke next in the FA Cup (tickets £20)

micky_blue

Either Palace or Stoke...........when do you think we will play and at what time?

If Stoke it wouldnt surprise me if its the early game on the saturday

Re: FA Cup 4th round

Tricky game this , and it's no foregone conclusion .....

Stoke have given one or two indifferent displays of late at home , and conceded a few goals , but remain awkward opponents ....... Crystal Palace are after promotion , and are top scorers in the Championship , have Wilfrid Zaha in their team , and their away form isn't bad

But with home advantage i think Stoke will have one of those big nights that they have every now and again , and i'm going for them , just .... maybe 2-1.

We never win at Stoke but we draw an awful lot. In which case when would the replay be? And I hope ticket prices are kept veeeerrrryyyyy low again if it's a replay or we'll be closing half the stadium like our neighbours are on Wednesday night with £35-£45 tickets.

de niro said:
All three teams interested in this tie have other priorities. Expect rotation.
Stoke are in mid table so will be going all out for the fa cup and Mancini will have to win something this season to stand a chance of staying on as manager and with the league looking unlikely at moment theres no way he will rest the big players.

I really do not want Stoke, we rarely beat them away as it is in the league so we have little chance of winning a cup tie.

I will be happy with a replay.

Stoke will be have revenge on their minds for what happend in the cup final, Palace will have promotion on the top of their agenda.

I personally believe that the FA Cup or League Cup is/ were the minimal requirement this season, I firmly believe we have the best squad in the league and if we play our cards right, hopefully we can catch United to win the league and win the FA Cup.

BELIEVE!

I been told by a reliable source that it will be Sat 12.45, its been agreed with TV companys no matter who we play

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.