Stoke offering free coach travel to away fans this season

ninjamonkey

Apparently Stoke are offering free coach travel to all away games for fans next season due to the bumper TV deal. Dislike them on the pitch but you have to say that is a fantastic thing to do for their fans. Won't cost them that much overall and generates some great goodwill with their supporters. Starts to make up for sky changing all the kick off times too. More clubs should be doing things like this for their fans.

Stokes away support was declining last season - its a no brainar financially to offer this service.

West ham, Chelsea, City etc always sell out there away end so wouldn't offer this

city should do the same, in fact every club should do what stoke are doing, it isn't about selling out at away games, its to help fans out in this time. it will take the edge off going away if you just pay for ticket, and you have more money to spend on beer

bluestevei said:
city should do the same, in fact every club should do what stoke are doing, it isn't about selling out at away games, its to help fans out in this time. it will take the edge off going away if you just pay for ticket, and you have more money to spend on beer

Why? When I want to go out for dinner I don't expect the restaurant to arrange travel for me and pay my expenses.

whats the cost of a mini bus to a club the size of stoke ? what will the excuse be for the piss poor turn out this year at the etihad ? New years day and a couple of hundred ffs !!

First class gesture from Stoke.

I can see the idea picking up for most if not all PL clubs eventually, especially with all the ticket price campaigns going around nowadays.

mrtwiceaseason said:
whats the cost of a mini bus to a club the size of stoke ? what will the excuse be for the piss poor turn out this year at the etihad ? New years day and a couple of hundred ffs !!

The fact we charge a disgusting amount for tickets?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.