stoke poor following tonight

craigsteel

Last year there support was poor with cost of cup final etc but very surprised they have not managed to sell out ONLY the bottom tier allocation for tonight, On Stoke website says tickets will be availiable for stokies on sale at Etihad tonight

Right before Christmas it's not really a surprise, I don't think we sold out down there last season either. Or was is the season before, can't remember.

Its Christmas - those six fingered gloves and six toed socks aren't cheap y'know.

When you consider some of the other teams that have only partly filled the lower tier on a Saturday or Sunday I don't think they've done too bad.

When you can actually count them as you could do when we played Wimbledon many blue moons ago, thats when it's a poor following.

daveduke67 said:
Its Christmas - those six fingered gloves and six toed socks aren't cheap y'know.

When you consider some of the other teams that have only partly filled the lower tier on a Saturday or Sunday I don't think they've done too bad.

When you can actually count them as you could do when we played Wimbledon many blue moons ago, thats when it's a poor following.

You mean like the handfull that Fulham brought the other year lol. Back on topic, as already mentioned, it is xmas and things are obviously tight. Their players might not be able to hear their support haha so it should spur us on to get the much needed 3 points.

It's a week before christmas, it wouldn't blame a majority of teams for not taking alot away from home.

that £80-100 or so spent on ticket and travel and essentials is needed at this time of year.

Freestyler said:
It's a week before christmas, it wouldn't blame a majority of teams for not taking alot away from home.

that £80-100 or so spent on ticket and travel and essentials is needed at this time of year.

What to waste on over hyped shite from Argos.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.