Stoke seat swap

Midlands Blue

Apologies to those that can't get tickets and might think i'm a fussy git.
I'm on the 4th row from the front and prefer to be further back in the stand. Is there someone further back who'd prefer to be near the front and is willing to swap seats?

if you're worrying about atmosphere like i am, lets just start our own pissing chants and ave it from the front! am on row 2 by the way and now realise this comment is completely wasteful of your time

Mate just stand in the aisle near the back, thats what i usually do if i get a shit seat. Always better near the back.

Midlands Blue said:
Apologies to those that can't get tickets and might think i'm a fussy git.
I'm on the 4th row from the front and prefer to be further back in the stand. Is there someone further back who'd prefer to be near the front and is willing to swap seats?

Any of your mates going? If so double up and stand with them.
That's what we always do. May keep you a bit warmer aswell.

Just out of curiosity why do you want to move further back?
From my experience at stoke the atmosphere is always better near the front.
We are on Row 1 lol.

Cheers for the advice, you might see me squeezing in further up then.
I've always preferred being higher in the stand as can see the far end easier, better atmosphere and out of the rain n wind.
On the other hand, closer to the action at the front and the ref and opposition can hear the abuse shouted at them from there. Makes it worth having a sore throat by the end of the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.