Stoke STs £350. Bargain or Punishment

Irlamblue

Team supported
Benidorm North End
Stoke fans bragging that their club havent put up their season ticket prices for three years running.
Is that a bargain ?
Personally i wouldnt watch stoke if they paid me £350 quid a season.
Brings a whole new meaning to the words "CheapShit"

Bargain, they're not as bad, in fact nowhere near, as we were under Clueless Stu and if I remember rightly thats a lot less than I was paying for watching the shit served up by him, FFS what was it now...... 9 home goals, or something like that, all season. Its the nearest I've come to packing it in!

If a were - god forbid - from Stoke then I too would be very happy with that price. They have a style of playing that suits them and they have established themselves of a top flight club. Needs must. They create one hell of a noise. Fair play I say

fair play to stoke,, though i only paid £405 for my sc in south stand and would much prefer to pay the extra £55 and watch the likes of tevez, silva and toure than rory fucking delap throwing missles into the box,,

but if i were a stoke fan, id be chuffed with this

Well done to them, but even if they raised the s/t prices by 10%, it would only raise around an extra £750k

Irlamblue said:
Stoke fans bragging that their club havent put up their season ticket prices for three years running.
Is that a bargain ?
Personally i wouldnt watch stoke if they paid me £350 quid a season.
Brings a whole new meaning to the words "CheapShit"

Not so long ago we would willingly have changed places with them. i prefer a touch of humility myself. but for the grace of god go i, as the saying goes

Stoke are one of the worst teams in the Premiership to watch.
Fair play to them though for freezing their prices.

It is what it is; neither bargain nor punishment.

I know a few stokies, one a ST holder and they are generally realistic about their chances and appreciate they have a (generally) poor side. Hopefully the premiership cash can help them buy some better quality this season and save a few players from lengthy injury lay offs.

Just imo...

Went to CITY V Stoke at the Brittania and they certainly give their fans value for money.Plus the fans make a great atmosphere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.