Stoke Vs City (FA Cup) Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducado

Team supported
City
Never an easy place to go, and there is quite a bit of needle with Pulis at the moment.

I would love us to win and have a good cup run, but its not the be all and end all of the season.

Prepare for long grass, divots, towels and rugby tackles!

It's live on ITV 12:45 KO, so best mute the commentary then ;-)

I dont think it will be an easy game but Stoke arent playing right well at this moment so we should at least get a draw.

Desperate plea time. I'm in the hunt for 2 spares, anyone no of any?

Just to save me from listening to Roy keanes idiotic ht comments if nothing else!

On the game tho if we defend better than we did there in the lge then we shud win. But it's never easy at the rugby club ;-)

Hehe ...

all i want are league games at the moment !

This cup game at Stoke will be tough though , and i hope we don't pick up any injuries either .... we appear unable to win there of late , and i think this could just be the one.

Stoke 0-1 City

Swindogg said:

Just to save me from listening to Roy keanes idiotic ht comments if nothing else!

On the game tho if we defend better than we did there in the lge then we shud win. But it's never easy at the rugby club ;-)

Try the ticket section of the forum

Ducado said:
Swindogg said:

Sorry! New to this! Only joined today!

Cheers tho.

Ducado said:
Swindogg said:

Apologies for sounding like the amateur that I am on this. But where would I find the ticket section?!

The wife's away that weekend so want to take full advantage! but my points meant I missed tickets by half a day! Gutted!

Swindogg said:
Ducado said:
Swindogg said:

Sorry! New to this! Only joined today!

Cheers tho.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewforum.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewforum.php</a>

In there mate.

a very hard game will be against a tricky team but i'm confident we will win that game...2-0 for us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.