Stoke Vs City (FA Cup) Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Mancini has studied the video of Chelsea turning them over the other week to see how to go about this game.

Where is everyone going for a beer pre game?

Iv only ever driven to stoke in the past so need to take full advantage as I'm getting the train this time?

Surely he'll play lescott (spec as i doubt lecott will play v qpr on wed) due to the height he gives us. Apart from that the only other change I'd make is aguerro for tevez? Then go back to tevez for qpr.

r.soleofsalford said:
palus said:
Should we rest Zabba and some of the players , i m sure we can beat Stoke with half of strength ,they are the worst team i watch this season against City and they form even drop.

rag
Why mate ,why i m rag ,can u give me clue ?

palus said:
r.soleofsalford said:
palus said:
Should we rest Zabba and some of the players , i m sure we can beat Stoke with half of strength ,they are the worst team i watch this season against City and they form even drop.
rag
Simply because only a Manure supporter would join Bluemoon and, with his very first post, recommend that City throw away their chances of progress in the FA Cup. As anybody with an ounce of intelligence would agree, we need a very strong team to get anything from the Potteries, especially in a cup competition.

lionheart said:
palus said:
r.soleofsalford said:
Simply because only a Manure supporter would join Bluemoon and, with his very first post, recommend that City throw away their chances of progress in the FA Cup. As anybody with an ounce of intelligence would agree, we need a very strong team to get anything from the Potteries, especially in a cup competition.

thanks lionheart you saved me a job you rag

-- Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:27 pm --

palus said:
r.soleofsalford said:
palus said:

rag

you`ll learn grasshopper,

rite of passage
n. pl. rites of passage
A ritual or ceremony signifying an event in a person's life indicative of a transition from one stage to another, as from adolescence to adulthood.

cheddar404 said:
Big Dave Watson said:
I hope Mancini has studied the video of Chelsea turning them over the other week to see how to go about this game.

Ensure Walters is playing for them?

Had him in my fantasty team for that one: 2 own goals and a missed penalty = -4 points. Thanks a lot!

lionheart said:
palus said:
r.soleofsalford said:

Give him a break - only joined this morning - and he is trying to 'talk'
manc.

Treat it like any other Premier League game, strongest side out against another EPL side. We need to keep all options open for Silverware. We know that you can't take anything for granted in the league, so FFS maximise every opportunity.

If RM ends the season empty handed, it shouldn't be a problem for him keeping his job in this ruthless business. But if 2013/14 is also barren, it may be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.