Stoke Vs City Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
SebastianBlue said:
Ray78 said:
Time for Mario to start performining in this type of game and atmosphere.

I think he'll have a stormer today.

Or do nothing at all and I will be disgusted with him in no less than three to five posts.

Well it is make or break for him this season including today's game. I won't judge until the end of the season but this game is an early test.

Cobwebcat said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Stoke: Begovic, Wilkinson, Huth, Shawcross(c), Wilson, N'Zonzi, Whelan, Adam, Kightly, Walters, Crouch.
Subs: Sorensen, Upson, Cameron, Whitehead, Etherington, Jerome, Owen.

City: Hart, Maicon, Kompany(c), Lescott, Clichy, Javi Garcia, Yaya Toure, Nasri, Sinclair, Balotelli, Tevez.
Subs: Wright, Kolarov, Kolo Toure, Barry, Rodwell, Silva, Dzeko.

Referee: Mark Clattenburg.

No Pants! (always wanted to say that)

No Sergio or Zab on bench.

Why have Liveonlinefooty changed from being able to pay with a Google account. Bit wary of paying with my card tbh.

Code:
 I won't judge until the end of the season but this game is the acid test
?

bluebannana said:
wonder where milner is
Someone had to miss out, and Milner doesn't really seem to be in Mancini's plans. Nastasic misses out too, but he's only had 1 training session so that's understandable.

Ray78 said:
SebastianBlue said:
Ray78 said:
Time for Mario to start performining in this type of game and atmosphere.

I think he'll have a stormer today.

Or do nothing at all and I will be disgusted with him in no less than three to five posts.

Well it is make or break for him this season including today's game. I won't judge until the end of the season but this game is an early test.

I agree. Stoke don't play football, they chop wood in a football kit, so how he stands up to that punishment will speak volumes to whether or not he has matured.

okstate99 said:
Cobwebcat said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Stoke: Begovic, Wilkinson, Huth, Shawcross(c), Wilson, N'Zonzi, Whelan, Adam, Kightly, Walters, Crouch.
Subs: Sorensen, Upson, Cameron, Whitehead, Etherington, Jerome, Owen.

City: Hart, Maicon, Kompany(c), Lescott, Clichy, Javi Garcia, Yaya Toure, Nasri, Sinclair, Balotelli, Tevez.
Subs: Wright, Kolarov, Kolo Toure, Barry, Rodwell, Silva, Dzeko.

Referee: Mark Clattenburg.

No Pants! (always wanted to say that)

No Sergio or Zab on bench.
As I said before he's tweeted he's at home. Probably he'll be on the bench at Madrid

Marvin said:
Code:
 I won't judge until the end of the season but this game is the acid test
?

Reference to either the method gold miners would use to assure they did not hit a vein of pyrite or the 60's LSD parties.

I prefer the latter, personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.