Stokes and Cipriani

Correct me if I'm wrong on this (genuinely not sure), but didn't the guy asking him to 'stop' hold up a broken bottle at him / others earlier in proceedings?

I guess the answer to that sways the perspective on things.

Stokes has a screw loose, you don’t attack someone like that or hit someone surrendering or on the floor. He’s a fucking scumbag.

They’re all wankers that were involved.

Stokes has a screw loose, you don’t attack someone like that or hit someone surrendering or on the floor. He’s a fucking scumbag.

+1

His defence was I was too pissed to remember what happened but whatever happened it wasn’t me

I'm not sure if I agree or disagree until I know if some other arsehole was waving a broken bottle about.

That simple answer determines a lot of perspective.

Stokes does seem a complete tit.

But.

I'm sure most folk would find it tricky to retain a bit of control if, purely for example, some nobber had waved a bottle in their mates face after a night om the pop.

One could become a very good cricket player the other an only average rugby player. just wait till Merlin has a hissy in a Manchester tapas bar lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.