Stolen Rag Banner

Eds

Hilarious watching the rag banner being hurled around last night but what was written on it?

The rag who owned it is still tripping over his bottom lip. He looked like he was going to cry.

It had Mufc on it but not sure what else

117 M34 said:
The rag who owned it is still tripping over his bottom lip. He looked like he was going to cry.

It had Mufc on it but not sure what else

8fu90t

Was really fucking funny. I wish someone would have set fire to it.

What happened to it in the end? Saw the stewards having a go at getting it back but they appeared to give up as it was tossed around.

Didsbury Dave said:
Was really fucking funny. I wish someone would have set fire to it.

What happened to it in the end? Saw the stewards having a go at getting it back but they appeared to give up as it was tossed around.
Think it got ripped in two and was juat been thrown around. Think I seen it being's thrown at the end. Anyone see the old guy in the box with his city scarf on and hung his coat over the framed utd shirt lol

That was so ****ing funny watching that banner get pulled down and the rag crying over it and watching it getting thrown around. We were right next to a line of stewards and coppers and while one steward went to try and get it back the copper nearest to us just watched and laughed.

A bit of it ended up near us and just got left and trampled on. Don't think anyone wanted to pick it up for fear of germs or getting accused of taking it. Was just the start of a very enjoyable evening.

allan harper said:
I think there was another one being tossed about, flag shaped size, seemed to have a skuii & Crossbones on it with some writing. One lad was pretending to wipe his arse with it before kick-off.

There is a pic on twitter ,it got stretford on it with a rag scarf around two bones in a cross ,would post a pic but I am an iPad wanker .

That's half of the flag, it said MUFC STRETFORD WITH A SKULL AND CROSS BONES, The other half is on Twitter the rags were snapping when it was held upside down

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.