Stone Roses Fans

oh and can i say when you watch them back now, you realise how crap they actually were..but at their peak you thought they were the bees

AlexWilliamsGloves said:
Squire - phenomenal guitarist but his solo stuff and the Seahorses were rubbish
Mani - amazing bassist but hangs off the coat tails of other bands
Reni - groundbreaking drummer who did nothing
Ian Brown - talented lyricist, shocking singer and essentially a studio artist who cant pull it off live

Squire - Correct
Mani - He wasn't that good a Bassist
Reni - He formed a new Band but they never did anything (The Rub)
Ian Brown - I think he's good live and his voice is unique

Ramgoti said:
I know it's never going to happen, but what do you think it would be like if they did reunite? What would the fans reaction be, and what would their new stuff sound like?

Personally I think Second Coming was a better produced album than Stone Roses,
If there ever was a chance they would reunite which I dont think they will, the new album I think would be piss poor,
There was something about the timing of when the whole scene was going on that made the music so good.

Chris Coghill's from prestwich and I was in a band with him for while but we didn't really do anything other than play his old mans 50th birthday party !! lol

Although the storyline is based around the gig I've not read anything about original footage being used.
I'm not even sure if any exists, apart from a bit of soundcheck stuff there's never been any video of the gig available not even in bootleg form.

I was at this gig. The event was better than the gig. brown had a truly awful voice live. But it was something just to have been there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.