Stone Roses to reform

Re: Stone Roses to reform?

gaudinho's stolen car said:
kippaxwarrior said:
Seosa said:
Squire and Brown have been speaking since Mani's Mum's funeral, why do you think Mani went mental when people instantly started reunion talk after the funeral?

Didnt know that
Still think it wont happen though

It's in the article linked by the OP.

homer_doh.jpg

Reni's done a better job of disappearing than Lord Lucan.
Mani, Brown and Squire are speaking, as to whether there is anything between them to re-create I myself very much doubt it, so were looking at a re-release and maybe a tour that if were being honest will be pretty shite, they were not that good live back in the day IMO.

I would rather keep my memories of the Roses from the early 90's than get a disappointment from a reform.

kippaxwarrior said:
No Chance
Ian Brown and John Squire still dont talk to each other i believe, Mani is DJing now,not sure what Remi is doing
The nearest Stone Roses gig you will get to is watching The Complete Stone Roses at The Academy in town in December
Never been to see a tribute band, are they any good?

There shouldn't be any re-releases because that happened two years ago with the 20th Anniversary of 'The Stone Roses'.

Got into the Roses when I was about 14 (1995). For the next 10 years I prayed for a reunion. I'm now of the opinion that they should never reform. As they are now its perfect. Amazing band, amazing songs, had the world at their feet, fucked it, released a half decent second album (not a patch on the debut but still good) and split up. Leave it as the legend it is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.