Stone Roses to reform

I am going to attempt to get ticket but with it being such a long time away I wouldn't be surprised if it all went tits up and they cancelled.

Re: Stone Roses to reform?

TheMightyQuinn said:
ban-mcfc said:
Bilston Blue said:
Spot on there. And 4 out of 5 blokes between the ages of 35 - 50 were there. Just like when the Pistols came back everybody claimed to have been at the 100 Club, when in reality there were only a couple of hundred there.

I'm going for a drive just to play my Belfast bootleg at top volume. I'm ashamed at how excited I am. I'm a dad. I'm 35. I'm too old for this shit. I can't wait.

i'm 19, love the stone roses, would never have been able to see them otherwise so to me this is great.

all i need now is the smiths to reform.

If The Smiths reform then I'm topping myself. It's that simple.

Please, please, please let me get what I want

301666_2358655719285_1037023192_2675418_1854173456_n.jpg

Being 23 years old I'm buzzing I'll get to see them live just once!!!

just need to buy a ADIDAS tracksuit and a bag of pills then I'm ready......

STONE FUCKIN' ROSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not a massive fan but to interested to see what there new stuff is like and also think the music scene is so drap at the moment it will be good for them to "shake it up" a little. Pretty cool thing Reni name check my mates band

Reni mentions "Current music scene boring corporate... But Dirty North are a great band"

now that is mental!
<a class="postlink" href="http://en-gb.facebook.com/groups/5721594638/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en-gb.facebook.com/groups/5721594638/</a>

my football team the dogs bollocks,my favourite band from being a spotty 15 year old getting their groove on again and this slightly overweight 37 year old is walking with the king......

what the world and his dog have been waiting for,let the resurrection begin..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.