Stone Roses to reform

Re: Stone Roses to reform?

kippaxwarrior said:
No Chance
Ian Brown and John Squire still dont talk to each other i believe, Mani is DJing now,not sure what Remi is doing
The nearest Stone Roses gig you will get to is watching The Complete Stone Roses at The Academy in town in December

Clone Roses at the Citadel in Sintellins in November:)

Stone Roses to reform?

Some are convinced that this will be announced on Tuesday with a new album as well.

However with it happening every year and reni denying it it's doubtful

Also they did it once and it was shit. They have had there time. Keep legendary status and don't become a joke.

johnmc said:
Some are convinced that this will be announced on Tuesday with a new album as well.

However with it happening every year and reni denying it it's doubtful

Also they did it once and it was shit. They have had there time. Keep legendary status and don't become a joke.

can't argue with this.

The roses have always been a second rate band

The mondays were special. Shaun Ryder was a man of the people and a poet

Ian Brown was/is an arrogant man that has punched above his weight his whole career.

I dont think I have ever disagreed with a post from my mate Aphex before, but there is a first for everything.

The Mondays were not a patch on the Roses; and I say this from a viewpoint of a guy who was passed his "sell by date". I was reaching, or into my early Thirties when they both hit the big time.

I would kill, to have been at the "Spike Island" Gig, I play their music all the time, I have seen "The Clone Roses" twice and want to see them again and if they reform: it means we have won the Champions League because that was the criteria used for it's possibility that time on Soccer Saturday AM by Mani himself. ( Rag!)

ifiwasarichfan said:
I dont think I have ever disagreed with a post from my mate Aphex before, but there is a first for everything.

The Mondays were not a patch on the Roses; and I say this from a viewpoint of a guy who was passed his "sell by date". I was reaching, or into my early Thirties when they both hit the big time.

I would kill, to have been at the "Spike Island" Gig, I play their music all the time, I have seen "The Clone Roses" twice and want to see them again and if they reform: it means we have won the Champions League because that was the criteria used for it's possibility that time on Soccer Saturday AM by Mani himself. ( Rag!)

Opinion on music is subjective, though I don't agree that The Roses were 2nd rate.

I do agree with the comments on X and some of the the words he crafted were borderline genius. Not sure on Brown as the perception in the media was he's an arrogant @rse but I don't know him so can't really say for sure.

A gig is far more than just the music though. The Mondays shows in the 80's were quality imo although I didn't really enjoy the comeback tour (boy's are back in town) partly because the sound was too polished.

You can probably ignore my opinion though as my favourite gigs were the Inspiral Carpets.
Mmmmmmooooooo!!!!!

typical rags,trying to dampen the blue fires by announcing a reunion but the roses are my favourite band and i`d love them to get back together and blow all this beep de beep shite out the charts..

get it on i`d say..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.