Stone Roses to reform

Re: Stone Roses to reform?

If true tickets are going to be £50 and will fucking fly out.

Seen the Clone Roses a few times and had a chat with them. They seem like top blokes doing for a bit of a laugh. And a shitload of cash. Two shows a week for £1,500 a pop.

Reckon its gonna happen, Heaton Park in July is my guess. The fact that it hasnt been denied by Brown or Squire speaks volumes IMO, every other time they have denied it the same day. This time its bigger news than ever, Sky News is even running it. If it does happen these will be legendary shows, glad a lot seem to be against it as it would 'ruin the legend', means it might be a bit easier to get tickets for the rest of us.

Ed68 said:
ifiwasarichfan said:
I dont think I have ever disagreed with a post from my mate Aphex before, but there is a first for everything.

The Mondays were not a patch on the Roses; and I say this from a viewpoint of a guy who was passed his "sell by date". I was reaching, or into my early Thirties when they both hit the big time.

I would kill, to have been at the "Spike Island" Gig, I play their music all the time, I have seen "The Clone Roses" twice and want to see them again and if they reform: it means we have won the Champions League because that was the criteria used for it's possibility that time on Soccer Saturday AM by Mani himself. ( Rag!)

You can probably ignore my opinion though as my favourite gigs were the Inspiral Carpets.
Mmmmmmooooooo!!!!!

The Inspiral's have also reformed with original singer Stephen Holt and playing Argentina and Chile!
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.inspiralcarpets.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.inspiralcarpets.com</a>

Stone Roses to reform?

Hi, claiming itk status here ! It's true, they have been practising already, that's straight from the horses mouth !

ninbelindur said:
Hi, claiming itk status here ! It's true, they have been practising already, that's straight from the horses mouth !

Get me a ticket.

Swales lives said:
I saw them twice , in their pomp.... brilliant.
Not now, it will kill the mythical status. Don't do it you greedy rag twats.

Ah now, that's insulting to Reni, :)

It's one of the things you hear rumoured all the time but I hope this is true.

Always a band I've wanted to see live but i'm only 21 and they split when i was a nipper!

Roses biographer John Robb said, "the reunion has been on the cards since the band buried the hatchet last year."

That's no way to talk about Mani's mum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.