Stone Roses to reform

Re: Stone Roses to reform?

Well glad I wont be there at Heaton Park
Went to see the last Oasis gig there and couldnt see a thing - am I'm just under 6 ft.
The stage was at the bottom of a long slope and it was impossible to look down it - even at the 2 giant screens each side of the stage. Sounded great, just couldnt see anything.

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Well glad I wont be there at Heaton Park
Went to see the last Oasis gig there and couldnt see a thing - am I'm just under 6 ft.
The stage was at the bottom of a long slope and it was impossible to look down it - even at the 2 giant screens each side of the stage. Sounded great, just couldnt see anything.

should got in the front pit section, it was brilliant.

can't wait for the this now.

This will be full of the same twats who go to Oasis and Kasabian and think they're hard for wearing Stone Island and throwing beer around.

I'll try and catch them at a festival or abroad.

Ian Brown to Daily Mail reporter at this afternoon's press conference:

"How does it feel to work for the paper that supported Hitler?"

Sounds like the old press conferences. Apparently, John said little and seemed disinterested. Sounds like the normal John Squire.

Will do anything within my power to get a ticket. Doesn't matter that it might be shit, 'cos it also might be brilliant, and I'm not taking the risk of missing it if it's a good 'un.

Now, where's me day-glo yo-yo?

Bilston Blue said:

Sounds like the old press conferences. Apparently, John said little and seemed disinterested. Sounds like the normal John Squire.

Will do anything within my power to get a ticket. Doesn't matter that it might be shit, 'cos it also might be brilliant, and I'm not taking the risk of missing it if it's a good 'un.

By all accounts, Spike Island was deemed a shit gig at the time in terms of the music but a great occasion but as time has gone on it seems to get more legendary by the day.

M18CTID said:
Bilston Blue said:

By all accounts, Spike Island was deemed a shit gig at the time in terms of the music but a great occasion but as time has gone on it seems to get more legendary by the day.

Spot on there. And 4 out of 5 blokes between the ages of 35 - 50 were there. Just like when the Pistols came back everybody claimed to have been at the 100 Club, when in reality there were only a couple of hundred there.

I'm going for a drive just to play my Belfast bootleg at top volume. I'm ashamed at how excited I am. I'm a dad. I'm 35. I'm too old for this shit. I can't wait.

Bilston Blue said:
M18CTID said:
Bilston Blue said:

Spot on there. And 4 out of 5 blokes between the ages of 35 - 50 were there. Just like when the Pistols came back everybody claimed to have been at the 100 Club, when in reality there were only a couple of hundred there.

I'm going for a drive just to play my Belfast bootleg at top volume. I'm ashamed at how excited I am. I'm a dad. I'm 35. I'm too old for this shit. I can't wait.

i'm 19, love the stone roses, would never have been able to see them otherwise so to me this is great.

all i need now is the smiths to reform.

Brumblue said:
This will be full of the same twats who go to Oasis and Kasabian and think they're hard for wearing Stone Island and throwing beer around.

I'll try and catch them at a festival or abroad.

This....

put a "dampener" on the oasis gig for me this did.... having piss thrown all over. I can live with it but when I had my mrs with me who's idea of a concert is usually Steps and Westlife she didn't seem to enjoy watersports.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.