Stone Roses tonight

Mental_blue

What a loaf of shite! Never seen so many people walk out of a gig.

Can't fault Mani or Squires but Ian Brown, I'm afraid it's time to hang up the microphone.

Seriously, if you've got tickets for the weekend, get rid.

This is one of the reason's I was worried about getting a ticket.

Also, it was reported that the bars shut because of looting and the threat of a "riot"??

Is that true mate??

My mate who saw the Roses back in the day said they weren't the best live back then, and could see a lot of new people being very disappointed. Also, he feared: -

- Loads of people who don't know who the Roses are and what they are truly about.
- Pints of piss about the place.
- Scroats on the rob.

Paul Lake said it was a 10/10 gig though so...who knows.

Chap who I work with who goes to a lot of gigs said it was the best gig he has saw in a long time. Going tomorrow so I will give my review :)

ctidcarl said:
This is one of the reason's I was worried about getting a ticket.

Also, it was reported that the bars shut because of looting and the threat of a "riot"??

Is that true mate??
Yes but they opened up again after the Roses came on.

Muzza said:
Chap who I work with who goes to a lot of gigs said it was the best gig he has saw in a long time. Going tomorrow so I will give my review :)
Be interesting to see if they are better tomorrow but honestly people were walking out in droves and Ian Brown ruined so many Stone's classics for me tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.