Stoners...

Fitton

Where's your favourite place to go and have a smoke?

Enjoy going up Rivi on a day like today and having a smoke!

Fitton said:

Hehe i like rivi also but as long as i feel safe and comfortable a j is always nice. Finished my work for the day so i think im gonna roll one now you mention the green stuff.

I used to like driving up to the ledge in alderly Edge, like a shrear rock face above the woods that looks out over the whole north west.

In Amsterdam downstairs in the Dolphin Coffee Shop, very cosy etc etc

The Edge or up near Pott Shrigley, there's a great view of town from there. My flat is also pretty good, get a great view of the hills past north Manc from 22 floors up! Where's Rivi?

bluejase said:
The Edge or up near Pott Shrigley, there's a great view of town from there. My flat is also pretty good, get a great view of the hills past north Manc from 22 floors up! Where's Rivi?

We used to drive up there to the rockface and have a smoke, great on a nice day but sodding windy afaik.

i go to werneth low for a nice doobie, brilliant views across manc well i would if my mans phone hadn't been off for 5day its not looking good, if anyone wants to pm me a connect would be much obliged!!

bluejase said:

Through Bolton, Rivington Pike.

View_from_the_steps_to_the_tower_-_geograph.org.uk_-_925933.jpg

1287013_f0bf7707.jpg

I'm not sure there is a best place for wrecking your brain cells, slowly but surely becoming a paranoid mess who will be a shivering mess at the age of 40 and destroying your lungs, one of the most important organs of the human body.

As you were, stoners...

bluejase said:
Where's Rivi?

As you drive past Bolton's ground on the M61, it's the big hill with the tower on top (as in the picture above) on your right behind the Reebok - next to Winter Hill and the tall masts.
On a clear day you can see Blackpool tower, the Welsh mountains and Jodrell Bank!

Quite worrying how a few people have said ''we drive to Alderley Edge and have a smoke......'' - and drive back?????

TCIB said:
Fitton said:

Hehe i like rivi also but as long as i feel safe and comfortable a j is always nice. Finished my work for the day so i think im gonna roll one now you mention the green stuff.

I used to like driving up to the ledge in alderly Edge, like a shrear rock face above the woods that looks out over the whole north west.

In Amsterdam downstairs in the Dolphin Coffee Shop, very cosy etc etc

I take it you drove back too?

Having a joint relaxes you and you can chill out - which is nice - then get in a car and drive around some pretty tricky roads when you're not affected by drugs let alone on the back end of the effects of a joint. Plenty of people on motorbikes, moutain bikes, kids in cars, people walking along the roads................

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.