Stoners...

blumoonrisen said:
mr t said:
blumoonrisen said:
Well.. what if you just got enough for one, and smoke it late on when it's too late to go out for more..? do that a few nights, the odd one will do more good than harm..
Cos I can't do that mate. Like I said I've never done anything in moderation and when I was a stoner and smoker I never ran out of either. Always had loads on hand.
I've still got loads of baccy, papers and dope in case I need them but I never need them as badly as I used to - happy days

You've still got loads of dope..? you need to get rid of such temptations, before you succum.. I'd be happy to dispose of it for you, just keep hold of a spliffs worth for yourself and you'll be right..!
Hahaha - nah mate cos if I have one I'll be back on 'em and it's not gonna happen just yet.

But never say never

mr t said:
Rushton121 said:
talktofrank.gif
That's how I gave up the dope.

I rang them and they gave me the number of 'Marijuana Anonymous'.

So glad I called them.

Still miss the joints though but I feel 100% better off the weed.

It's not as effective as ''Pot Heads' Unanimous,'' the organisation that you ring if you don't feel like a smoke, and they talk you into it.

Ancient Citizen said:
mr t said:
Rushton121 said:
That's how I gave up the dope.

I rang them and they gave me the number of 'Marijuana Anonymous'.

So glad I called them.

Still miss the joints though but I feel 100% better off the weed.

It's not as effective as ''Pot Heads' Unanimous,'' the organisation that you ring if you don't feel like a smoke, and they talk you into it.

pot heads unanimous saved my life

outta ten how easy is it to get weed in manchester ... how much £/g ... mental difficult in Dublin these days and crazy money ... €50/2g

Had a space cake yesterday afternoon, got a coffee than sat on Hale bowling green in the burning sun

Marvellous day

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.