Stoners...

i was in the Dam thursday till late monday night.

my fave place for a smoke there was outside the bulldog about 10am with the days newspaper and a cold drink(was really hot there this wkend).
rest of the lads were still K.O'ed so gave me time alone to sitback and enjoy without the mayhem of a gang of us.

tried a few varieties there, all good!!

having a smoke of choccolope right now ;-)

angleseyblue said:

my fave place for a smoke there was outside the bulldog about 10am with the days newspaper and a cold drink(was really hot there this wkend).
rest of the lads were still K.O'ed so gave me time alone to sitback and enjoy without the mayhem of a gang of us.

Niice.
Watching the Amsterdam world go by with a brew and a J is a great way to spend 2 or 7 hours.

Did you post the 'chocolope' home?

stonerblue said:
angleseyblue said:

Niice.
Watching the Amsterdam world go by with a brew and a J is a great way to spend 24 or 48 hours.
Did you post the 'chocolope' home?
edited for accuracy

and....did u post it?
my m8s rolled a few and left em in cig packets....happy days

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
bluejase said:
Where's Rivi?

As you drive past Bolton's ground on the M61, it's the big hill with the tower on top (as in the picture above) on your right behind the Reebok - next to Winter Hill and the tall masts.
On a clear day you can see Blackpool tower, the Welsh mountains and Jodrell Bank!

Quite worrying how a few people have said ''we drive to Alderley Edge and have a smoke......'' - and drive back?????

Ahh yeah i've been up there with my old man. Not to get high though - unfortunately.

there was 14 of us out there, 5 brought erm...souveniers home all using different methods,
1 posted,
1 just a baggie in suitcase,
1 in dirty jeans pocket in case,a loose piece, some rizlas,lighter(like he forgot)
1 plugged :-0
1 swallowed in a condom

all got through fine.

and NO my souvenier doesnt now stink of shit!!!

angleseyblue said:

Amsterdam is a great spot littered with marvelous cafes but the bulldog is the ultimate tourist trap, best avoided in my book.
You really want to be staying off the beaten track to get the best out of Amsterdam.

yes i know silva surfer, i just enjoyed being sat outside there on the chairs by the canal, i only ever bought 1 bag from there all wkend. it was just a good spot to watch the day go by.

This may sound strange but I've never done it. I want to but I don't know where to get it from?? Trafford doesn't seem like a drug ridden place where i can go out and get some. I always have this strange imagination that I will do something stupid and get found out or I'll get involved in some police sting!

is it worth it and is it dangerous?

marios stress ball said:
This may sound strange but I've never done it. I want to but I don't know where to get it from?? Trafford doesn't seem like a drug ridden place where i can go out and get some. I always have this strange imagination that I will do something stupid and get found out or I'll get involved in some police sting!

is it worth it and is it dangerous?
It's only a bag of skunk you're not running a multi million pound drug cartel haha.

We went to dam before travelling up to Munich for the match, we went to De Dampkring and the guy in their informed us that 'Espoir' which was on the menu had already won this years cannibis cup.. he was convinced!

so was i! Excellent.. thoroughly recommend it if your in Dam or pass De Dampkring..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.