Stop abusing the Hughes out brigade - we have a valid point

I accept that there are rival opinions about Hughes, but those that rate him seriously need to stop spreading the following myths about those of us who don't:-
1. We're all rags.
2. We want City to lose.
3. We expected City to win the league this year.
4. We only want Hughes out because we lost at Arsenal.
5. We've never given Hughes a chance because of his past.
There may be a tiny handful of my fellow Hughes-Outers who fall into one or more of the above categories. but the vast majority are:
1. Certainly not rags.
2. Gutted when City lose.
3. Knew we were unlikely to compete with the big four this year.
4. Accept defeats at places like Arsenal are likely at this stage.
5. Don't care who Hughes played for in the past.
I often find that the so-called Hughes-Out Brigade are some of the most articulate, thoughtful posters on here, and care passionately about out football club (not that i'm saying that those who like Hughes don't). You may not agree with our views, but, at least acknowledge we are entitled to them, and we hold them in good faith with the best interests of the club at heart!

This board and some of the people on it make me laugh, GET RID OF HUGHES, ok if we do who is going to take the job, and CITY in the same old shit again sack another manager, when is it going to stop.

We cannot keep on going and sacking managers we will get nowhere, new faces again no consistancy we have to build a team. Just look at our past with all the people we have not stuck by it ends up just the same no fucking silverware.

If you look at bringing Jose in who says he will win anything for us, after 2 years when he has not achieved do the moaners come on here and say sack him.

We need to get real people give HUGHES a chance

citysid said:
This board and some of the people on it make me laugh, GET RID OF HUGHES, ok if we do who is going to take the job, and CITY in the same old shit again sack another manager, when is it going to stop.

We cannot keep on going and sacking managers we will get nowhere, new faces again no consistancy we have to build a team. Just look at our past with all the people we have not stuck by it ends up just the same no fucking silverware.

If you look at bringing Jose in who says he will win anything for us, after 2 years when he has not achieved do the moaners come on here and say sack him.

He's an average manager and will NOT get the class of players in that we need to get to the top.

Robinho had no idea who Hughes was and would have done anything to leave Real.

Reading the thread with interest and the debate about the frequency of us changing managers . Just a thought how many managers we have sacked or left in the last 30 years have gone on to win anything ! I can`t think of one . So maybe the calibre of manager we employed in the first place was`nt up to the job .

Has MH the potential to meet both the fans and the owners expectations and win us a trophy ? In my opinion NO , obviosly with some fans he has to balls up completly before he is removed generally that is too late and the cost of correction will be ££££££££££ `s .

Lets get a quality manager with real credentials .

He's an average manager and will NOT get the class of players in that we need to get to the top.

Robinho had no idea who Hughes was and would have done anything to leave Real

SO WHO DO WE GET

I've been Hughes out for a long time, and the "Who Do we get" argument" is not justification for keeping someone who isn't up to the job, and awfully naive technically.

I just wish people who ought to know better would stop insulting our intelligence by calling us rags and pricks if we don't want a manager we think is holding the club back.

Banned Tosspot said:
citysid said:

Robinho had no idea who Hughes was and would have done anything to leave Real.
I disagree mate I don't know how you can say Hughes is a average manager after what he did for a relegation threatened Blackburn side (a team we could never beat by the way)

Also how many supporters had heard of Mourinho before he won the UEFA Cup with Porto in 2003 not many me thinks. I'm sure next season we'll be much stronger than this. You simply can't turn around 30 years of crap overnight by chucking some money at it. Our owners have said they are in for the long haul so I personal hope they give Hughes the time he needs to turn us around.

Hustler, that was a mistake from another post i added, i am all for HUGHES and not getting rid

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.