Stop Bale, Stop Tottenham

theholyswan

I think this is the key tonight. Stop the Welsh Monkey himself Gareth Bale.

He is a pretty good winger and i am certain that is where Corrupt Dog Face will play him, on the wing.

So who's going to mark him out of the game?

He will probably be up against Zab and Johnson. Maybe its worth switching Bellamy to the right to add a bit more fight defensivly and kick him out of the game?

Zab has really got to be on form though. The amount of times i have seen Bale get a cross or shot in from that left wing in the past weeks has been immense.

Also Lennon is crap at crossing so all the service to Crouch will be coming from the left.

I honestly think City will do this tonight, so if your going to the game get behind the team even if we go a goal down. Every other fan is expecting City to fail and i think the time is right for City to stand up and prove them wrong.

Come on you Blues!

Burn a couple candles in the front row and bring him to tears, emo twat.

I like your tactics. bang on.

Yes, Bale is in a decent run of form but talk of Bellers on the right is, um, wrong for me. We are at home, where we have the second best record in the country. They should be setting themselves up to deal with us, not the other way round. Let Bellers and Johnson play their natural game, and let Nigel and Paddy protect our defence.

Undoubted success will come from Bellamy running at Corluka/Kaboul and AJ running at Assou-Ekotto, with Tevez pulling Dawson and King all over the place, creating space for Ade and the supporting midfield.

What we shouldn't do is try to neutralise them. Play our own game and we'll win. All they need is a point - if we play them at their game, they'll get it.

COME ON CITY!

california blue said:
get over yourself - it was supposed be a joke

support verb ( ENCOURAGE ) /səˈpɔːt//-ˈpɔːrt/ v [T]
• to agree with and give encouragement to someone or something because you want them to succeed

You can keep your jokes sunshine, they're really not that good.

Bale is in some top form at the moment and I reckon you are right. Stop him and you will beat us - The last month most of our attacks have came through him.

Also, you have NFI if you think Lennons crossing is crap. It was before last year, but improved two fold over the summer. Before he was injured his crossing was amazing this season. Its been the biggest leap I have seen from a player skill wise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.