Stop Moaning .... We are blessed

I think the op has a point but I also respect people have a right voice an opinion

I just think some of the moaning is a bit over the top at times, we moan that certain players are crap/shit/poor but realistically they are a class above what weve seen before represent our club

as a club we are still learning to be in the WORLDS elite and as fans I think we are still learning

the future is still very blue

Eric Wirral said:
With a fantastic owner with endless resources who is in it for the long haul.
With a manager who plays the best football we have all ever seen. EVER
With a great modern stadium soon to extended to 60K + and the soon to open academy site (we just no need to stick away fans in the gods).
With some of the best footballers in the world (I actually think Mr Silva is top 3).

We aren't going away, no matter what the media or Rag supporters hope. The future is very bright.

But

God i'm hearing some moaning and groaning. it is embarrasing.
Start supporting your team instead of slagging off Garcia, Kolorov, Dzecko, Demichelis etc.
Stop embarrassing our club by ringing up GMR after the match and talking shite.

Most of the moaning and groaning is coming from people (in their latter years) who should know better having watched really crap football for 40 years!

I'm 50 years of age and can't believe how lucky we are

This year is even sweeter looking across town : )

'Are you watching Macclesfield'

Have to agree with most of this.

Beaten at home by Barcelona and all you get on GMR is so called fans claiming Pelegrini doesn't know what he's doing either with team selection ot tactics - yet most of the broadsheets this morning are praising his tactics.
Are these the same fans who couldn't be arsed to hang around to the end of the game to applaud the ten players who worked their bollocks off to keep Barcelona at bay?
We have a league cup final a week on Sunday (first for 37 years), we have Wigan between us and another semi-final at Wembley (would be our 7th visit in 3 years), and we are a win against Sunderland at home from being league leaders again.
Yet everyone moans, slags off, and knows better than the players and the manager!
Now signing Nigel Clough was really shit

Ah the futility ... how about another sub-board to stick this with the 'peeps what leave early' and other assorted sisyphean threads, for all those who love their debate to involve loops of exquisite pointlessness, or something.

KippaxCitizen said:
It's not going to happen.

People are going to moan no matter what you say. A lot of it is true and deserved criticism. There's nowt wrong with a lot of it. Some of it goes too far but it can be ignored. If you don't like it you can always choose to ignore it and just concentrate on the posts you like.
Theirs nothing wrong with SOME of it But why is it always the same posters. Imo some can't wait to get on here and start typing away, it's like they want pellegrini to fuck up or dzeko to miss a shot etc... so they can prove a point.

The 'look where we were' comment is getting boring now.

The longer we keep using this the longer it will be until we will be away from our goals as a club.

I'm all for being humble and remembering where we have come from, but the more I hear this comment the more I think that a lot of our fans still don't believe that we deserve to be competing with the top teams in Europe.

chris85mcfc said:

The longer we keep using this the longer it will be until we will be away from our goals as a club.

I'm all for being humble and remembering where we have come from, but the more I hear this comment the more I think that a lot of our fans still don't believe that we deserve to be competing with the top teams in Europe.

But it's us the fans not the club, that we are talking about. As I have said before and will state again.
Absolutely nothing posted on here is going to affect anything as far as the football and team are concerned.
Everyone has the right to their opinion and everyone has a right to counter opinion. That's what this
forum is about mainly.

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
chris85mcfc said:

But it's us the fans not the club, that we are talking about. As I have said before and will state again.
Absolutely nothing posted on here is going to affect anything as far as the football and team are concerned.
Everyone has the right to their opinion and everyone has a right to counter opinion. That's what this
forum is about mainly.

I woke this morning thinking " we have been beaten 2-0 by arguably the best team in the world, bar none, with 10 men for 40 mins - that to me is progress

Eric Wirral said:
With a fantastic owner with endless resources who is in it for the long haul.
With a manager who plays the best football we have all ever seen. EVER
With a great modern stadium soon to extended to 60K + and the soon to open academy site (we just no need to stick away fans in the gods).
With some of the best footballers in the world (I actually think Mr Silva is top 3).

We aren't going away, no matter what the media or Rag supporters hope. The future is very bright.

But

God i'm hearing some moaning and groaning. it is embarrasing.
Start supporting your team instead of slagging off Garcia, Kolorov, Dzecko, Demichelis etc.
Stop embarrassing our club by ringing up GMR after the match and talking shite.

Most of the moaning and groaning is coming from people (in their latter years) who should know better having watched really crap football for 40 years!

I'm 50 years of age and can't believe how lucky we are

This year is even sweeter looking across town : )

'Are you watching Macclesfield'

This. We don't know how lucky we are. Last night was another reminder how how potentially bent and corrupt top level football can be. Major sponsors want Barca et al in the final stages and we are going to need to be head and shoulders better to muscle our way into the elite group. If you want further evidence of the lengths they will go to - watch the way Malaga were cheated out of a victory at Dortmund last year - the offside rule was totally suspended during that game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.