Stop Moaning .... We are blessed

Eric Wirral

With a fantastic owner with endless resources who is in it for the long haul.
With a manager who plays the best football we have all ever seen. EVER
With a great modern stadium soon to extended to 60K + and the soon to open academy site (we just no need to stick away fans in the gods).
With some of the best footballers in the world (I actually think Mr Silva is top 3).

We aren't going away, no matter what the media or Rag supporters hope. The future is very bright.

But

God i'm hearing some moaning and groaning. it is embarrasing.
Start supporting your team instead of slagging off Garcia, Kolorov, Dzecko, Demichelis etc.
Stop embarrassing our club by ringing up GMR after the match and talking shite.

Most of the moaning and groaning is coming from people (in their latter years) who should know better having watched really crap football for 40 years!

I'm 50 years of age and can't believe how lucky we are

This year is even sweeter looking across town : )

'Are you watching Macclesfield'

It's not going to happen.

People are going to moan no matter what you say. A lot of it is true and deserved criticism. There's nowt wrong with a lot of it. Some of it goes too far but it can be ignored. If you don't like it you can always choose to ignore it and just concentrate on the posts you like.

Eric Wirral said:
With a fantastic owner with endless resources who is in it for the long haul.
With a manager who plays the best football we have all ever seen. EVER
With a great modern stadium soon to extended to 60K + and the soon to open academy site (we just no need to stick away fans in the gods).
With some of the best footballers in the world (I actually think Mr Silva is top 3).

We aren't going away, no matter what the media or Rag supporters hope. The future is very bright.

But

God i'm hearing some moaning and groaning. it is embarrasing.
Start supporting your team instead of slagging off Garcia, Kolorov, Dzecko, Demichelis etc.
Stop embarrassing our club by ringing up GMR after the match and talking shite.

Most of the moaning and groaning is coming from people (in their latter years) who should know better having watched really crap football for 40 years!

I'm 50 years of age and can't believe how lucky we are

This year is even sweeter looking across town : )

'Are you watching Macclesfield'

By Christ I am getting sick of this attitude. How dare anyone have a grievance or criticism because we were once in the third tier.

Swap it for any analogy you like and it exposes the skewed thinking.

A man was once poor but is now rich.
He goes to a 5 star restaurant and is given a plate of food that contains a raw ingredient (let's say that's MDM) and a starter that is barely edible and makes him feel neuseous (the ref's ineptness).

Does he complain - or even dare point out - these failings despite him paying a great deal of money for the privilege of eating it?

No. Because in his younger days he could only afford to eat at McDonalds.

I think people are fully aware of what we have and how lucky we are. People are entitled to have a moan though, the morning after the night before and all that. Part and parcel of football.
Come Saturday it will all be forgotten about and our attention will turn to Stoke.

To be fair every City fan is happy with our progress in the big scheme of things, getting angry and having a moan do not mean fans think anything less of the club or players, its a way of dealing with a defeat and disappointment and we have all done it over the years from the great late 60's through the dark 90's and present day. Supporting you club is not just about singing the praises of the team and individual players, its also having a moan for a few days after a defeat then forgetting about it and putting your colours back on for the next game. All the top moaners on here and in the stadium, myself included love, live and breathe Manchester City Football Club, we just need to get shit off our chests now and again that's all. ;-)) Now lets get out there and stuff the Potters. CTID

Lucky Toma said:
By Christ I am getting sick of this attitude. How dare anyone have a grievance or criticism because we were once in the third tier.

He goes to a 5 star restaurant and is given a plate of food that contains a raw ingredient (let's say that's MDM) and a starter that is barely edible and makes him feel neuseous (the ref's ineptness).

Does he complain - or even dare point out - these failings despite him paying a great deal of money for the privilege of eating it?

Not been to McDonalds for a while, have you?

;)

kenzie115 said:
Lucky Toma said:

;)

Haha I only wish that were true Kenzie.

Lucky Toma said:
kenzie115 said:
Lucky Toma said:

;)

We called in one the other day and it cost £5.69 for a medium meal. Scandalous. I didn't complain though as 15 years ago I could only afford a pasty from Greggs.

KippaxCitizen said:
It's not going to happen.

People are going to moan no matter what you say. A lot of it is true and deserved criticism. There's nowt wrong with a lot of it. Some of it goes too far but it can be ignored. If you don't like it you can always choose to ignore it and just concentrate on the posts you like.

I didn't mean on here.
I meant in person at the match or on the radio after.
Moaning at certain players before a ball is even kicked.<br /><br />-- Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:00 am --<br /><br />
kenzie115 said:
Lucky Toma said:
kenzie115 said:

;)

We called in one the other day and it cost £5.69 for a medium meal. Scandalous. I didn't complain though as 15 years ago I could only afford a pasty from Greggs.

Pasty from Greggs, you were lucky.
I remember having nothing.
I was happier then. We used to live in this tiny old house with great big holes in the roof............

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.