Stop Moaning!

invisable man

Im sick of people going on about the players not performing. i mean hughes obviously knows what team hes going to be playing for the rest of the season so lets get behind them. i hate to say it but we are turning into glory hunters! people are constantly going on about how poor we are, but to be honest i dont think we're doing as bad as people make out. i for one am enjoying this season, although we have been shite away, we've played some quality football and some mint new signings that i used to dream of them playing for city, as well as a good uefa cup run and a decent chance of getting to the final. so come on lads, lets get behind the boys in blue and stop slagging off robinho, richards, elano etc when they arnt playing well.

CTID

we are the south stand!

I agree, in some ways i think some posters are expecting too much..

Hughes/Cooke/ADUG plan for next year to be a force ala Villa/Everton, but Villa and Everton have been building together for 4 years or more, and that helps with the fluency and understanding amongst their players which is where we sometimes fall down..

The idea that just because we have made some seriously QUALITY signings (nobody can argue that all of hughes' signings have been at least good while some excellent) we should be playing top drawer football all the time is a pipe dream...

We are doing pretty ok for city if we look at recent history. While i still have to stay up till 2am to watch us dominate and lose once a week, i don't begrudge any player or hughes for what they are trying to achieve. I have no complaints. I can see an excellent team building, sure some things need to be addressed but that is all part of building a team...

To the tossers who want robinho and hughes out???? seriously, i though i was a bit of a numpty when it came to the beautiful game but obviously not..

invisable man said:
Im sick of people going on about the players not performing. i mean hughes obviously knows what team hes going to be playing for the rest of the season so lets get behind them. i hate to say it but we are turning into glory hunters! people are constantly going on about how poor we are, but to be honest i dont think we're doing as bad as people make out. i for one am enjoying this season, although we have been shite away, we've played some quality football and some mint new signings that i used to dream of them playing for city, as well as a good uefa cup run and a decent chance of getting to the final. so come on lads, lets get behind the boys in blue and stop slagging off robinho, richards, elano etc when they arnt playing well.

CTID

we are the south stand!

mate, we're 6 points off relegation but apart from that i cant argue with you!

invisable man said:

CTID

we are the south stand!

Agree with everything you say. Even if we were rock bottom we should be backing the team and not slagging them off.

Never before have I heard City fans being called 'Glory Hunters' PMSL, that's fucking classic!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.