STOP!! support him.....support each other

Jonny Boy

RE: Unambitious, Magnanimous, Docile, Lemming-Like Fans. and other threads

Oh My God..!! Just read the entire thread of 'Unambitious.....lemming-like fans' posted by ManCityFC

Can't believe just how angry/bitter/nasty some of you are.

TBH made me feel sad.

It's taken years for me to use these forums since I thought it would be full of people abusing the fact we can't see each face to face.

You support a club...you support a club.

There's only ONE constant in this game....and that is...???? US the fans

When I say CTID...I mean it with all my heart as 'us' the fans

Now, every so often, thank God, we have managers and players who seem to be like us...Mercer, Keegan, Bell, the Goat
and it feels like one big family. And I miss times like that so much and God do I miss Maine Road

but without us it's nothing..........................................we are not, we're not really here!!!

We stick together and laugh at the shit we have to go through

NOT do what I have just read..............and on other threads/forums as well it has to be said

WHY?????????

1) Divided without respect for each other we fall as a set of fans and so does our club.

I want us to be the envy of other clubs because of our fan's humour and good nature.

and

2) shock horror

Because it's only a game.......................a bloody game of blokes booting a ball around.

So what right do any of you have to say some of the things you've said.

Hughes is OUR manager, that's it..until he leaves/gets sacked. Same goes for OUR players. (And yes I've groaned at much of what I've seen the past few months)

Sing his bloody name FGS. Surely the man needs our support and if it helps us to win games, give him confidence then I'd do it...!!!

P.S. Did you see him when we got the equaliser at Blackburn. I thought it was great.

This is what I'm talking about For a few moments he was just like me. A fan delirious for joy cause we got the ball in the net in the dying moments. It doesn't get much better than that..does it??

support him support each other

Er...,that's it.

bobmcfc said:
another rant ranting over someone elses rant.

And whats wrong with that......

Thought this forum was for people to exchange views and create debate. Someone please tell me if im wrong?

Yeah Bob, your comment made me laugh but true enough it's a rant all the same.
The difference is that I'm not using the kind of language I've seen on certian threads and not telling you to f... off plus other expletives

that was one of my points Theo

that we support with respect

If a pro Hughes chant was started off, I for 1 would definately join in, as i'm sure loads of the other fans would!! Great post mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.