Stop the Joe Jordan madness

gooney

Im getting fed up with hearing about how hard this old man is, lets be honest. there's no way this 60 year old man would beat a man in his early 30s who's in his physical prime for godness sake. The amount of people who said give him 5 mins with Joe in a closed room is unbelieveable. gattuso would kill this old man

Reminds me of when bob kicked off with moyes, just because moyes is an ugly scottish twat means he's hard

if old arry says joe jordans hard as nails it must be true...harry wouldn,t lie or anyfink would he? not like he,s a cheat or tax dodger...

gooney said:
Im getting fed up with hearing about how hard this old man is, lets be honest. there's no way this 60 year old man would beat a man in his early 30s who's in his physical prime for godness sake. The amount of people who said give him 5 mins with Joe in a closed room is unbelieveable. gattuso would kill this old man
Just old timers thinking gummy jordan is still in his leeds battering ram days 30 years ago.

this whole business between jordan and guttoso has got me thinking that there needs to be a rule brought in regarding managers/coaches etc on the side lines. know we have the technical areas to stop them going too fat but there are plenty of managers/aasistants etc that try to influence the ref's, linesman 4th officials too much from this postion...and then you get cases like this

Im in no way saying what guttoso did was right (it wasnt) but it wouldnt suprise me if jordan had provoked him....and this is what needs to be stopped...its getting out of hand

we cannt remove managers from the sidelines altogether as they need to get msgs onto the pitch etc but we somehow need to limit their influence on opposition players, and officials etc

ive only been watching city since the early 80's but i dont seem to remember it being such a constant problem back then (though i could be wrong)

thoughts?????

gooney said:

Don't be so sure. When my Uncle Jimmy was 58, some rum fucker started on him in his local. The bloke was in his 20s and ended up getting thrown through the window.

stony said:
gooney said:

Don't be so sure. When my Uncle Jimmy was 58, some rum fucker started on him in his local. The bloke was in his 20s and ended up getting thrown through the window.
There are times when a 60 year old man can beat a young man, but lets be honest here....that old man would not beat Gattuso. He's also not all innocent, Im sure he did his bit to provoke gattuso, and when you just lost and get wind up, you lose it. Im not saying what he did is right.....But Jordan had similar incident with Pires few weeks ago as well

Jordan must have said something.

Then again one is a scot, another by marriage they probably just fancied a fight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.