Stop the Joe Jordan madness

In the late 70's/early 80's, all the Crystal Palace(my nearest club) fans used to chant "ANIMAL" at Jordan, every time he went near the ball.

That sums up for me the reaction he causes in people he meets and as to how he has chosen to behave throughout his life.

i remember some years back jordans bristol city were at home to holloways bristol rovers in a live game, final whistle went and the city fans attacked the rovers players on the pitch, their was hundreds of them, the players couldn,t get off the pitch it was a nightmare for them, holloway pleaded with jordan whilst the cameras were on them, to try and do something, jordan smirked and walked away to the dressing room, jordan throughout that game the other night must have been giving a lot of shit out, him and kevin bond are well suited to work with redknapp, did anyone see that tottenham player poke gattuso in the eye when it kicked off, jordan should not be able to harass the opposition players at any time, for redknapp to turn round and say he his picking on the wrong one was classless like his greedy backstabbing son?

Jordan is always antagonising the opposition bench and players, he's a lippy ****. Sometimes when you play with feathers, you get your arse tickeled!

rassclot said:
jordan wasn't that hard as a player, just a sly thug & a cheat. ask welsh fans of a certain age what they think of him. wales had a good chance of reaching the 1978 world cup finals. when they played scotland in a qualifier the winning goal was scored from a penalty 'won' by jordan.

he jumped in the area & deliberately handled the ball to try to gain an advantage. unbelievably the cretinous referee gave a penalty for a welsh handball but jordan simply turned away with his fist pumping the air as if he'd just scored a last minute winner. horrible cheating ex-revie's leeds & rag bastard. no sympathy for the fucker at all.

Leeds and MANUre! Nuff said 'bout his sporting credentials.

not saying jordans hard but i would suspect he would still be handy for an old timer. gattuso i dont rate think my mam could kick his ass

Maybe Jordan is still hard enough to take on a 30-year old. Joe public off the street.

But not one as fit as Gattuso or any other professional sportsman.

simon23 said:
this whole business between jordan and guttoso has got me thinking that there needs to be a rule brought in regarding managers/coaches etc on the side lines. know we have the technical areas to stop them going too fat but there are plenty of managers/aasistants etc that try to influence the ref's, linesman 4th officials too much from this postion...and then you get cases like this

Im in no way saying what guttoso did was right (it wasnt) but it wouldnt suprise me if jordan had provoked him....and this is what needs to be stopped...its getting out of hand

we cannt remove managers from the sidelines altogether as they need to get msgs onto the pitch etc but we somehow need to limit their influence on opposition players, and officials etc

ive only been watching city since the early 80's but i dont seem to remember it being such a constant problem back then (though i could be wrong)

thoughts?????

It is not broken and doesn't need fixing.

FFS I despair at people constantly wanting more rules and laws for things that are perfectly fine the way they are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.