Stop the world I wish to get off

I. Haven't really got a fuck what this thread is about but I would like to say I am very pissed so yes can the world stop please

EvLnINbXIAEl_MV
Ok, I can understand why people got a bit upset about most of these.

But why did a dog get cancelled?

Ok, I can understand why people got a bit upset about most of these.

But why did a dog get cancelled?

I just Googled and from what I found I think this is one of those myths like winterval. It was sparked by people talking about how cops are portrayed in media as "stereotypical good guy despite questionable behaviour and attitudes", as a result some people decided to post jokes taking this to the absurd extreme and call for PP to be banned.

Then right wing gobshites like Ted Cruz and the then white house press Secretary reacted without realising (or choosing not to) getting the joke.

I just Googled and from what I found I think this is one of those myths like winterval. It was sparked by people talking about how cops are portrayed in media as "stereotypical good guy despite questionable behaviour and attitudes", as a result some people decided to post jokes taking this to the absurd extreme and call for PP to be banned.

Then right wing gobshites like Ted Cruz and the then white house press Secretary reacted without realising (or choosing not to) getting the joke.
There was this story in the Onion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.